Chapter 5 The Visit

This chapter has bad language and sensitive material! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my good friend Aly who's supported me all the way with my stories! ^_^ I would also like to give her a shout out as she is writing an awesome Jack Frost fanfic and I'm sure you would like it so please check it out and give it a vote! :D her wattpad name is ally_frostx  

Thank you! 

Now on with the chapter! >:) 

*************

3rd person POV

Friendly tauntingly spins the white blade and winks at the negative spirits. They notice that the blades elongated until the entire weapon was just above Friendly's height. She suddenly kneeled down and grinned before lunging forward. The dark spirits readied themselves but were shocked when the ghost girl disappeared out of thin air. Their heads jerked around in search for her when suddenly, one of them was split in half. That's when Friendly reappeared again and caught another one by surprise. She sliced off it's head before dodging the sharp claws of the largest out of the three. The dark spirit watched as it's fellow companion's bodies melted into black liquid before evaporating. The dark spirit snarled at Friendly, baring it's long, sharp teeth. Then it suddenly howled and Friendly raised an eyebrow when around thirty more spirits appeared from the shadows and raced towards their companion. 

"Oh, I see you brought the entire family! Come to join the fun, guys?" She calls to them with a cute smile.  

They all growl and stampede towards her. Three of them leap up and dart down at her but she lunges forward and phases through them before effectively tossing the blade behind her. The blade spun and slice through the three of them as they were still in mid air before taking it's place in Friendly's grip. She kneels on one knee as she lands and the three dark spirits land with a thump behind her before melting into black liquid. "Five down, twenty eight to go." She says under her breath. She looks up at the twenty eight black wolves standing before her and smirks as they lunge forward. She leaps into the crowd of dark spirits, cutting through three on the way. The wolfs try to slash through her with their sharp claws or bite at her with their sharp teeth, but none of them could touch her. Friendly easily sliced through them with one swing of her blade. She blocked a dark spirit's attack before slicing off its arm, then it's head afterwards. She spun around and sliced through the four spirits surrounding her before performing a backflip to dodge an attack. She looks behind her and in front of her to see two spirits blocking her path. She suddenly flips backwards to dodge an attack and phases through the spirit behind her before tossing the blade and slicing them both in half.  

She spins the blade and runs her hand along the handle as it glows and seems to get longer. The blades on the end grow shorter and shorter until they were around a quarter of the length they were before. They curl around and form a little spike on one side of the blade. The weapon was still just over Friendly's height but now had a longer handle and shorter, but thinner blades. She smirked as she always wanted to try out this weapon. She spins the staff and easily slices through a dark spirit. She grins, showing her white teeth as she was pleased with the new design.  

She leaped forward and stood on a black wolf's shoulders. She brought the blade down and it went straight through its neck. The end dug deeply into the snow and she spun around it, kicking a few of the beasts aside. She then yanked the blade out of the snow and placed her foot of the sprits head before yanking the blade sideways through it's neck. She leaped off it and sliced off another head. The sprits didn't give up as they tried to slice through her with their sharp claws but Friendly easily sliced and stabbed through them, killing them without hesitation.