Chapter 17 Revenge Is Sweet

Okay guys, so slight problem. The charger to my netbook broke so now I don't have a computer until I get a new charger so I can't really add any italics or anything. So instead, I'm going to us capitals where italics should be, okay? Once I get a new charger I'll edit the capitals and put italics. 

Good, now that you know, on with the chapter! 

**EDIT**

I am using a computer at school so I can edit a few chapters, but some of them further on may still have capitals instead of italics :)

****************** 

Jack POV 

I sat on the edge of the bed, my gaze locked on Friendly's sleeping form. The soft rays of the sunrise seeped through the open curtains, kissing her face. She always looked so peaceful in her sleep.  

Light was still in her half wolf half human form staring out of the window with her arms folded. That was all she'd been doing all night, just standing there like a statue, not moving a muscle.  

My attention was brought back to Friendly when she rolled on her side, facing me and opening her beautiful violet eyes. She smiles sweetly at me and I smile back, rubbing her arm. 

"Morning." She yawns, cuddling my forearm. I chuckle and lean in to plant a kiss on her forehead.  

"Morning, snowflake." I reply, rubbing my nose against hers, making her giggle. She looked at the clock in the corner of the room and raised her eyebrows. 

"How come you're up so early?" She asks. 

"I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep." I shrugged. I placed my hand on her forehead and stroked it with my thumb. "How are you feeling?" 

"Meh. I've been better." She grins, shrugging her shoulder. "Help me up." 

I didn't really want her to strain herself but I complied and helped her stand up by putting my arm around her waist and supporting her back whilst she wrapped her arms around my neck. Once she was on her feet she thanked me by kissing my cheek and stumbled over to the mirror. My eyes filled with sympathy and worry when she stared at herself. She was wrapped in bandages from head to toe. She sighed and rubbed her hip, the area that was plunged with a bladed fan. 

"Thank MiM for immortality, right?" She chuckles. I smile and walk over to the wardrobe. I pick out a plain baby blue dress which faded into a darker blue at the ends. When she saw it she put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh come on, you always wear black and white. Wear something with a little color for once." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes in defeat and took the dress. 

"Alright, alright." She smiles and twirls her finger, gesturing me to turn around. I raise my hands in surrender and turn my back to her while she changes. I try my best not to take a peak in the mirror at the side. 

"You know, I'm beginning to think you want me to watch you." I tease with a smirk. 

"Huh?" 

"Well, you are a ghost. You can just turn invisible." I grin. When I hear no response, I check in the mirror and see her black top and shorts on the floor, but she's not there. I turn around and try to listen out for movement. "Very funny, Ghosty." I sigh, smirking. No reply. I stand there for a while, trying to listen for anything that would let me know where she was. I walked forward with my hands out in front of me, trying to feel around for her. "Ghosty?" Still nothing. I hate it when she does this. "Am I gonna have to freeze your guitar again?" I tease, folding my arms. Still nothing. I look at Light and see that she's watching me. I raise my eyebrows in question and she just shrugs. "Ghosty, enough joking, come on out already!"