Chapter 23 Last Day Of Training

OMG I am soooo sorry it took me this long to update! >.< I had graduation and Prom last week which took up a lot of time, plus I had writers black at one point in this chapter :/ still no computer so sadly still no images at the side and still caps instead if italics. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I worked hard on this one :D Violence, but no blood ;)  

On with the chapter! 

~Amber x

************************

3rd person POV

Jack rests his staff on a tree and picks up a metal spear. He tugs at his fingerless gloves with a sigh and looks at Charlie who was holding a spear similar to his. North pulled out his swords and Bunny pulled out his boomerangs. Light shifted into a half wolf, half human and formed her shuriken with her mist. Sandy formed his golden whips with an unsure look on his face. Cupid walks up to them, bow in hand and his quiver of arrows attached to his waist because it caused too much pain to reach behind him. Tooth and Jamie sat aside and watched as the seven of them circled Friendly who was standing in the middle of he meadow.  

"You sure you're ready for this?" Cupid asks, pulling out an arrow. 

Friendly nods with a determined look on her face. She grips her ice sword and bites her lip. Then she waves her hand around it and white mist covers the sharp blades. "I don't wanna hurt any of you guys that much. No holding back, alright?"  

"As long as you don't hold back yourself, sis." Says Charlie with a smirk. 

Friendly returns his smirk and nods. "Don't worry about that." She teases with a grin.  

Everyone takes a battle stance, getting ready to lunge forward. Friendly smirked. If she won this battle against all of them, according to Cupid, her training would be complete. Tomorrow was the twelfth of February. Two days before the battle and Friendly's birthday. Tooth forced her to agree to no training that day, but Friendly also forced Tooth to promise to not to throw a surprise party for her or anything which she sadly gave in to. 

"Remember, this is where we really test what you've learned. Absolutely no holding back, no matter how much you care for all of us." Cupid announced. Friendly took in a deep breath and exhaled with a look of determination. She really didn't want to hurt her family, but she had no choice. Besides, they were tough. They could handle it, right? But the real question was could she handle them all at once? 

"Ready..." Cupid begins, everybody preparing themselves. "Now!" 

Everyone lunges forward at Friendly who forms white mist around her. It spins around her, blocking everyone's first attack. Cupid doesn't hesitate to leap into the air and fire, this time real, arrows at her from above. Light also takes the opportunity to fly up and toss her shuriken. Both arrows and the shuriken came hurtling towards Friendly at the same time, but to dodge it, she back handsprings out of the mist.  

The first person to reach her was Charlie, who immediately started slashing at her with his spear by skilfully spinning it around. Whilst Friendly blocked Charlie's attacks, she was also quickly greeted by North and his swords. As the others caved in, she spread her mist across the ground. Everyone stared at it, confused for a second but they soon realised what she was doing. Jack suddenly yelped when a spike rose up from the mist, not far from his face.  

As Friendly rose spikes and chains to trap them, Sandy caught her wrist with his golden whip and pulled her away, causing her to lose the flow of the mist. The spikes and chains fell, freeing those who were bonded in it. Friendly yanked the golden whip, her strength out-matching Sandy's by a mile, and Sandy came flying forward and over her shoulder, smashing into North knocking them both over.