Chapter 28 The Battle (Part 2)

**EDIT**

I rescued the chapters people!! PHEW! :D

***********************

I know, I know! I'm so sorry I didn't update for so long! Especially with a cliffhanger like that >.< but anyway, here it is! The battle continues! :P

~Amber x

*********************

3rd person POV

"You're sick." Friendly hissed.

"Am I?" Nature growled, a few inches from Friendly's face. Friendly's agonising scream of pain echoed through the whole arena when Nature suddenly plunged the dagger into the left side of Friendly's torso.

Jack was currently being held back by Bunny who was shouting protests at him to calm down. Charlie closed his eyes and covered his ears, the sound of his sister's scream unbearable to him. What the guardians didn't notice was Light collapse on her knees with a yelp of pain as the blade was plunged into Friendly.

Friendly clamped her lips together and tried her best not to show any pain, but her face soon twisted into agony once again when Nature twisted the blade a little. Friendly's hand gripped Mother Nature's and she yanked it away in one swift motion, removing the blade. Then before Nature could react, Friendly twisted her hand, causing Nature to yelp at the sharp pain and drop the blade. Then when Nature looked up, she was suddenly hit with a sharp wave of white mist, the force knocking her away and off the tree branch. Her back harshly hit a tree trunk behind her and she fell into the mess of grass, leaves and vines below.

Friendly grabbed the handle of the katana and yanked it out with a grunt. She dropped the blade and it fell into the grass at the base of the tree. She suddenly coughed and her hand flew up to her mouth. When she looked at her hand she grimaced when she saw the blood and didn't notice a drop of it trickle down the side of her mouth, leaving a red trail.

This is when some of the audience began to feel sympathy for Friendly and cheered even louder. Friendly's head whipped up when she heard her name being chanted all through the arena. She saw the large screens which were viewing her and raised a brow. Her hair was tousled and slightly frizzy and she looked more injured than she actually was, but she didn't take much mind to this. She looked to her left and saw a golden ball of light which was what was projecting her on the screen.

Friendly tilted her head a little and the chants became louder. A few screams of warnings were heard and Friendly suddenly remembered. She looked down to where Mother Nature was laying and saw her slowly picking herself up to her feet. Friendly knew that this wasn't a good area to fight Nature with her powers and all. She was about to move but then an idea popped into her head.

She suddenly whipped her head to the golden ball of light that was viewing her and gave the audience a smile, then winked before leaping straight off the tree branch, performing a front flip and impressively landing on her feet. Before Nature had managed to pick herself up completely, she saw that Friendly was already dashing away at a speed Nature didn't know she was capable of on foot.

The audience's screams and cheers grew louder at Friendly's actions. The guardians saw what Friendly did and noticed the audience's reaction to it. Jack sighed in relief when he saw that Friendly was alright and looked around the arena. He then realised what she was doing. She was trying to win over the entire audience, and so far, it was working.

Friendly soon found herself running into an area which looked like it had been abandoned for years. There were a few collapsed buildings and rubble spread across the ground with plants and moss growing everywhere. She heard the sound of water and easily climbed onto a small building to see a river not too far away. Water.