Detective west, specialist in the station's missing stuff

Ja:Alright, everyone! Gather 'round! I've officially decided to take my career to the next level detective level!

Jo:Oh no, what have you gotten yourself into this time?

L:Let me guess, you're going to solve the mystery of the missing donuts from the break room again?

N:Or maybe the case of the vanishing printer ink? That one's been cold for months!

A:Actually, I'm more concerned about the great missing office supplies mystery. It's an epidemic!

T:You're all making fun, but honestly, that stapler hasn't been seen in weeks!

J:Exactly! And I'm here to restore order! I'm calling this operation "Project Supply Chain."

Jo:Oh great, now we have a code name. What's next, secret handshakes?

N:I can see it now: "Detective West, at your service! I'll be investigating the whereabouts of paper clips and erasers!"

A:You should probably start with the office chair. It's been suspiciously creaky lately.

Ja:No, no! I already have my suspects! First on the list: "The Printer."

L:The printer? How's a printer going to steal office supplies?

Ja:It's clever! It distracts us with its paper jams and sneaky ink levels, while it secretly hoards supplies for itself!

T:So what's your plan, Detective? Are you going to interrogate the printer?

Ja:Absolutely! "Where were you on the night of the missing highlighters?"

N:"Tell me the truth, Printer! Did you shred the evidence?!"

Jo:"Or did you collude with the paper shredder? Because it's acting shady!"

A:And let's not forget about the fountain pen. It's been acting all mysterious lately, rolling around on the desk like it owns the place.

L:You all are ridiculous! It's just office supplies. But if you need a backup plan, I can lend you my magnifying glass.

Ja:That's exactly what I need! A good detective must be equipped with proper tools!

T:Wait, does this mean I need to start a supply fund for your cases? Because I'm not made of money!

N:You better start a donation campaign, Tim! "Help Jackson find our lost stapler!"

A:"Every penny counts in the fight against missing office supplies!"

Ja:Alright, I'll need all of your help. You're all my trusty sidekicks!

Jo:Sidekicks? More like comic relief! I'll be here for moral support while you investigate the office supplies underground.

L:Just remember to wear your detective hat! And try not to trip over the carpet while you're at it!

T:Yeah, last time you tripped, you knocked over a whole box of sticky notes. It looked like a colorful explosion!

N:And then you tried to solve the mystery of who made the mess! Spoiler alert: it was you!

Ja:Okay, enough about that! Focus on the mission!

A:So, what's the first step, Detective?

Ja:I need to analyze the office for clues! Let's spread out and look for any suspicious behavior!

T:You mean look for office supplies? Because I'm pretty sure that's illegal in some places!

A:"Oh no! Don't let them find the glue stick! It's too powerful!"

Jo:We need to call for backup! "We have a 10-42 on the paper clip heist!"

Ja:Everyone, stay sharp! We can't let the supplies outsmart us!

N:"Watch your back, sticky notes! Jackson is on the case!"

L:And I'm waiting for the detective movie soundtrack to play in the background.

T:You guys realize this is a serious mission, right? We're not looking for lost cats!

Ja:Don't underestimate the power of missing supplies! This is just the beginning!

N:Next thing you know, you'll be chasing down the rogue stapler with a team of detectives!

Jo:I can already see the headlines: "Detective Jackson West Saves the Day!"

A:"Supplies Restored, Order Established!"

L:"And the Printer's Innocence is Proved!"

T:"Or is it? Tune in next week for more office supply drama!"

Ja:You're all lucky I'm a patient detective!

N:But only for now! Next week, you're going to be at the mercy of our stapler!

Jo:Just remember, Jackson: supplies may be missing, but laughter is always present!

T:And the next time you find yourself in a dumpster, you're taking the stapler with you!

Ja:Fine! But you're all helping me with this case! I'll get to the bottom of this mystery!

A:Good luck, Detective West! Just don't trip over anything!

L:Or get stuck in a paper jam!

A:And remember: no stapler left behind!