Chenford's online argument P5

C:You guys, I just saw Lucy and Tim talking in the hallway.

A:Talking? Like, actually talking?

J:Wow, that's a good sign!

C:Yeah, they were both pretty intense at first, but then it seemed like they were actually listening to each other.

Aa:That's great! Maybe they're finally hashing it out.

A:I hope so. They need this.

C:It looked like Tim was apologizing, and Lucy was nodding along. I couldn't hear everything, but I could see the tension easing between them.

J:That's awesome!

C:And then... they hugged.

N:They what?

Aa:No way!

C:Seriously! They hugged it out! I could see Lucy crying—like tears of joy.

J:That's amazing!

A:It sounds like they both needed that.

C:Tim looked so relieved, and Lucy... she had this huge smile on her face despite the tears.

Aa:Wow, I'm really happy for them. They've been carrying this weight for too long.

A:They're going to be okay.

J:I'm glad they figured it out. It's not easy to admit when you're wrong, especially with someone you care about.

C:Exactly. I think this is the first step for both of them.

A:They've always had each other's backs. It's about time they remember that.

Aa:Should we give them some space, or...?

J:Let's give them a moment. They'll reach out when they're ready.

C:Good call. I'll just keep an eye out in case they need us.

A moment later

C:OMG, I just caught them kissing!

Aa:Wait, WHAT?

A: YES

J:No way! You've got to be kidding!

N: You've got a video?

C:Yep! I'm sending it now!

Video

T: I'm sorry for everything

T: I didn't mean to hurt you

L: So am I

L: I shouldn't have pushed you.

They leaned in close then, they kissed. It looked magical. It was brief but was sweet. Then, they both leaned into for a more passionate kiss. A more heart felt one. 

I doubt neither of them knew they were walking until Lucy's head hit the wall. 

The atmosphere, the tension, the hatred between them just vanished.

A:This is gold!

Aa:I can't believe it! It's so cute!

J:This is HUGE for them!

C:You can see how happy they are. It's like a weight lifted off their shoulders!

A:It's about time they realized how much they mean to each other.

Aa:Honestly, I thought they might never work this out. I'm relieved they did.

J:They're going to be okay now. They just needed to get through that rough patch.

N:Tim looked so intense before, but now... you can just see the difference in him.

A:Lucy's smile is everything. She deserves this happiness.

Aa:I can't believe they were just fighting and now they're sharing kisses. I love it!

J:It's classic Chenford. 

J:Just when you think they're down for the count, they pull through.

C:We should let them have their moment, but I can't wait to tease them about this!

A:Definitely! They deserve some alone time.