Electrocuted- Chapter 3

Harry's POV

I heard a knock at the door and put my tea kettle down. I walked towards the door. I had been nervous talking to her, I honestly didn't know why I had called her. I just felt like I needed to.

I swung open the door and was greeted by soft green eyes. She was wearing skinny jeans, a red top and black converse. She looked so... Natural. Like she doesn't even have to try to be beautiful.

"Hello Elizabeth." I greeted her.

"Hello Harry." She replied.

"Come in."

She smiled and stepped into the house.

"You can take your shoes off here if you want." I told her.

"Thanks." She smiled. "So... How are you feeling?" I could see her trying to suppress a smile.

"I'm getting better." I replied. "I think the rest is helping." She looked up at me and I winked at her. She chuckled and looked around the house.

"Nice place." She said. There was a staircase to the left of the door leading to the upper 5 rooms where me and the lads slept. Downstairs was a fairly big kitchen and a large living room with a huge tv.

"Thanks. Me and the boys rented it for holiday."

"So you're not touring or anything?" She asked.

"Nope! Out tour just ended." I said happily. It's not that I didn't like to tour, I loved it. It's just nice to have a break once in a while and me and the boys needed that.

"That's good. Everyone needs a holiday." She told me.

Yup. "So, we could watch a movie, play a game, just chill out, do something...." I said. "Your choice!"

"Hmmm..." She hummed biting her lip. Which by the way looked really sexy. "I don't know!"

"Well you have to pick something. The guest always picks." I said flashing a bit of my smile.

"Well then, lets get to know each other. I mean, I just met you today." She said.

"Ok then! We can sit on the couch." The tea kettle started to whistle. "Tea?" I asked.

"I'd love some." She smiled at me.

"Milk and sugar?" I shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes please." I heard a response.

I got the tea ready, and filled the cup to the brim. I carefully brought the tea over to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. I put on pandora for background music. There was a long couch in the middle of the room with a love seat to the left of it facing in. To the right, there was a single recliner chair also facing in. The tv was in front of the big couch me and Elizabeth were currently sitting on.

"Ok, so tell me about yourself." I asked her.

"Well, I moved out about 3 months ago after I finished school. I have a mum, dad, brother, and another brother. They're 13 and 15. I lived in Manchester most if my life and I know you're going to ask so I'm a United fan. Never City ugh." She spat out as if she were disgusted by the word 'city'.

"I like your taste." I shot quickly before she got another word out.

"Thanks! Me and my best friend Ashley, you also met her today, are sharing a flat not too far from here. That's pretty much it." She finished. "What about yourself?"

"Well I guess the biggest thing right now is that I'm in a band called One Direction."

"Well obviously!" She shot back. "Tell me about your personal life."