Chapter 27

Elizabeth's POV

Louis drove us all in Harry's Range Rover into the busy streets of London. Bad memories in this car...

I let them go though as we parked. We all unloaded from the car and started to walk. Louis already knew where we were going.

"Turn here!" He shouted, people giving us dirty looks.

"Louis!" Zayn hissed. "We don't want to be recognized!"

"Oh right." Louis mumbled. He started to fake cry. "I'm sorry Zanie!! I just got so excited!"

Zayn shook his head and rolled his eyes. We continued walking for a couple of blocks into Louis announced "WE'RE HERE!!!"

I quickly covered my ears, waiting for another outburst, but none came. Thank goodness. We will probably be spotted.

Liam held the door open for all of us, I thanked him and walked into the most expensive dress store I've ever seen. They had everything. I could feel my eyes were wide open, my mouth probably gaping.

Harry leaned forward to me and kissed my mouth closed. I laughed and ran my hands through the dresses' soft material as we walked through.

Louis went for the white, lighter colours. Niall picked out a baby blue high dress for Ashley; somehow it was like he knew exactly what she'd choose.

She looked at Niall and raised her eyebrows in an approving way. She stepped into the dressing rooms. I clapped for Niall.

"Wow Niall, your first dress pick and Ashley's in love with it." He shrugged and carried on working this way through the dresses.

Ashley came out and looked beautiful. She thinks thinks the one and all the boys agree and in their most gay voice, describe why they love the dress on her. Me and Ashley laughed so hard I must have a 6 pack by the end of the day.

I was a bit harder. It took a couple dresses but finally, Harry pulled out a lace, light natural light pink colour dress with a white strip around the waist.

I stood in my place for a while. It was literally a match made on heaven. I think that dress had been hand picked along with me to be sent to this earth.

I walked over to Harry and kissed his cheek before checking the size and rushing into the dressing rooms.

It was an absolute perfect fit and when I walked out literally everyone gasped. I knew what the expression breath taking meant now.

I spun and twirled for them, modeling the dress but I saw Louis already paying at the counter and I laughed.

We walked out of the store with 2 large plastic bags in mine as Ashley's hands.

Louis led us to a shoe store and I knew exactly what shows I needed. White shoes, to go with the belt. It could be perfect. I hope the place we were going to tonight was at least a bit fancy.

Ashley had a hard time deciding which colour to use with the baby blue. But I finally convinced her it would look amazing if she got black shiny shoes to go, she agreed. I told the boys what to look for and they happily obeyed.

I was in the zone, trying so hard to find my best friend the perfect shoes, I ran right into Harry and knocked us both down.

We both sat up on our elbows and stared at each other. Then we burst into fits of laughter.

He crawled over to me and wrapped his arm around my waits. He kissed up my neck and I had to use everything I had to restrain a soft moan from escaping my lips. I rolled over to face him and close my eyes as I planted my lips to his. I could feel him smiling into the kiss and wondered f I was too.

We broke apart and he patted me in the cheek in a cute way. Just as he was about to offer his hand to me something caught my eyes. Black, shiny, high, just for Ashley!

I got Ashley's size and it fit her like a glove.

Louis found my perfect shoes, white heels with a bow towards the side. Perfect. We modeled for the boys and stepped out of the shoo, headed for the car.

Today would definitely be a day to remember.

______________

So sorry! Literally woke up in the middle of the night and my iPod was in my hand.

Hope you like this chapter!

Vote

Comment

LettiSmith007 :)

Thanks:)