Chapter 21

Elizabeth's POV

He shoved me agains the wall of the corridor. His hands pinned me by my wrists and he began to outline my jaw with his lips.

I squirmed in his grip, trying to free my wrists from his strong grip.

"Jack stop." I commanded. Jack continued.

"Why would you do this to Harry?" I shouted at him as I finally managed to shove him off of me. "You don't even know him!"

"Actually, I've met him in a pub in this very city. We exchanged phone numbers, added twitter and Facebook. And one day I see he updates his relationship status and has a pretty girl there. It was you." He said looking me directly in the eye. "I-I felt like I was still in love with you. When I saw Harry was with you, I got jealous and had to eliminate the opponent. Now I'll have you all to myself." He growled.

This was not the Jack I once knew. That Jack was kind, funny, caring and loving. This Jack was hardened from the couple of years playing in pubs over the streets of London.

"You can't still love me. It was way too long ago. I love Harry and that won't change. How did you do it?" I asked him, referring how he hurt Harry.

"I volunteer here, since it'll look good on job applications. and saw Grace the nurse heading into his room with a glass of water and told her the doctor told me to put sleep syrup in it. She didn't question and let me. But it wasn't sleep syrup." He had a sinister laugh planted on his evil face.

I looked in the window of Harry's room. They were still working.

"If he dies. I will never, ever forgive you. I will have you out in prison and you will never have me." I spat at his being. "Now if you excuse me I have to go check ok Harry."

He grabbed my waist and pushed me towards the lift. I turned around and started hitting him but he wouldn't stop. I shouted for help but most nurses and doctors were either working on Harry, or a different patient. No one heard my cries for help.

We got in the lift and he pushed the button for the main floor. Glaring at me, looking me over like a piece of meat.

He pulls out a switchblade knife and told me sternly "If you don't cooperate, you and your boyfriend will get it." He retracted the blade and put it in his pocket. I was terrified.

We walked through the lobby of the hospital, silently, and were just about to walk out of the doors to whatever torture I would receive when I saw familiar faces.

Thank The Lord.

I stared into Louis' eyes hoping he and the boys would get the message. It appeared only Louis did. They all jogged over to where we were stopped.

"Urm, hello mate. My names Louis. Thank you for helping her through this difficult time. I think we can handle it now." Louis smiled at Jack and tried to pull my elbows from his angry grip.

"Mate, you can let go now. I got her." Louis said, staring into his eyes.

Jack blinked. "Of course." He released my elbows slowly, reluctantly, and I fell into Louis' arms.

"Until next time darling." He winked at me and I was disgusted. He walked to his truck and started the engine. He saluted me and the boys and was off.

I collapsed into Louis' chest. "Thank you so much I don't know what he would have done to me." Fresh tears started running down my cheeks, covering the older ones.

"Of course. You're like family now. We all will protect you." I smiled to Louis and the other boys who returned the smile. The look Louis gave me was a look saying 'you are going to tell me everything later.

Liam took a deep breath. "Let's see how Harry is."

If Jack harms Harry again, assuming he survives, he's going to have his hands full.

_____________

AHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT OVER 100 READERS!!! AMAZING IDK WHAT TO SAY:D.

Sorry it's short.... I'm really tired.

Hope you liked this chapter vote/comment if you can!

Thanks for reading:)