Chapter 8

Elizabeth's POV

"Hello?" I heard on the other end of the phone.

"Hi, Harry?" I asked. I know this is his number but I want to make sure it is, I don't want to call a random stranger.

"Yeah!" He answered happily.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I said.

"Of course!" He said, as if I should know better.

"Ok well I was wondering if... if you wanted to um... come to my place? Ashley's out on a date." I told him. I didn't know why it was so hard to ask him to come to my place. It just felt weird inviting a celebrity to my flat.

"Um..." I had caught him off guard. Yes! "Sure! Should I come now?"

What?! It barley sounded like he thought about it, just a small "um". Man.

"Yeah." I answered. Not as much excitement in my voice as before.

"Ok I'll be there in half an hour!" He said. "Bye."

"See ya."

30 minutes till Harry Styles comes over to my flat. 30 minutes till HARRY STYLES comes over to my flat. 30 MINUETS TILL HARRY STYLES COMES OVER TO MY FLAT. HOLY CRAP!

I took off sprinting to my room and threw the dirty clothes into the laundry room and made my bed, cleared my dresser of makeup products and my hair curler. I did a quick dust and vacuum. 20 minutes left. I cleaned all the dishes and washed the table.

I knew the big job would be the living room, where we'd probably spend most of the time. We didn't have much to do here. I did a good dusting and vacuum and wiped the side tables and coffee table clean. I made sure there was no dust on the tv. I finally swept the entrance hallway.

YES! Done at last! Wait my clothes.

Ding dong

Ding dong

Ding dong

Aw shoot. "One moment!" I shout and rush to my room to find decent clothing. I find decent black leggings with a pink band, and a skink tight long sleeve pink shirt that matches perfectly. I check my hair. Lookin good. I run back to the door.

I open the door and state at the most handsome man in front if me.

----------------------

Harry's POV

Driving to Elizabeth's felt weird. It was funny that she asked me to go to her place because the boys were home and would probably make her feel uncomfortable. I was kind of hoping she'd ask me to go to her place.

I arrived at her apartment and stepped out of my car. It was a pretty nice complex, nice flats.

I straightened out my white tee under my black blazer and jeans. I was wearing converse, I hoped I wasn't too casual.

I walked up the stairs to her flat and rang the door bell. Funny her flat has a doorbell... Pricy flat.

"One moment!" I heard from the crack under the door.

Ok I can wait.

The door opened a little later and I gaped at the most beautiful girl.

----------------------

So sorry it's so short! I was in a car accident today and hit my head so I'm not thinking as well as I do;) so I thought I'd write a small unimportant chapter for a filler.

Thank you soooo much to @LilMissDirection11 you have boosted me up so much! Pleas go read her story "10 Ways to kill Harry Styles"

Thanks for reading!!!