Chapter 15

Elizabeth's POV

We were all sat in the living room chatting and messing around. The lights were still off an hour later, and the water had turned off.

Me and Harry were sat in the love seat while the other boys had the big couch and Zayn had the recliner. Another bang of thunder and I jumped into Harry who grunted.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I apologized worriedly, hoping I hadn't hurt him.

I saw him smile at me through the moonlight streaming in the window, he took my hand and pressed a kiss to the top of it. I blushed and hoped he hadn't noticed due to the lack if light.

"I love you Elizabeth." Harry whispered seriously, looking straight in my eyes.

I smiled and looked back at the boys. Niall And Louis were wrestling each other with Liam trying to pull them apart, and Zayn was asleep in his single chair.

I caressed Harry's face and pressed my forehead to his. "Harry I love you too."

I felt his cheeks lift, he was smiling. He tilted his head down, connecting his lips with mine. I responded quickly, but just as soon as I did I felt Harry pull away.

I looked up at him, questioning why he stopped, but he was looking towards the big couch. I looked to where he was and found the 3 boys staring at us.

"Awwww aren't they lovely Ni?" Louis asked Niall, who nodded rapidly.

I felt myself blush again, I was doing that a lot in this house.

"Come on louis, just leave us alone!" Harry groaned and buried his head in my shoulder. I stifled a giggle.

Louis gave me a wink and tackled Niall to the ground, bringing Liam with him. I stroked Harry and said "The bad people are gone Harry, you can come out now."

I felt him shake, laughing at my remark. "They are the bad people!" He grinned.

I laughed and tangled my hands in his hair, which was the softest thing ever.

He pecked me on the cheek. So sweet.

I took his hand and he winced, whoops, I took his bad hand.

I pulled his hand up to where I could see it better and found where the tender skin was. It was a pretty bad burn.

"We should really put something on your hand. It's pretty bad." I told him, and he sighed.

"I'm fine. I don't need to. Really!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled him off the couch. Dragging him to the bathroom while he was complaining.

"OOOHH!! THEY'RE GOING TO THE BATHROOM TOGETHER ZAYN!" Louis shouted and I heard a startled Zayn move on the chair. "Don't wake me up man!" He shouted at Louis.

"I'm putting a dressing on Harry's hand!" I shouted back.

"How is ranch going to help his hand?" Niall asked. Always about the food.

"Not that kind if dressing!" I replied, and shut the door to the bathroom.

Thank goodness there was a flashlight on the ground.

"Why is there a random flashlight on the floor?" I asked Harry.

"Louis." Was the only answer I needed.

I sat Harry on the counter and went through their drawers.

Drawer 1: nothing

Drawer 2: nothing

Drawer 3: nothing

Drawer 4: nothing

It went on like this for a while, me opening all the drawers and there being nothing in them.

"You guys don't have anything!" I groaned and sat on the floor, beat.

"We just moved here." He shot back at me, and jumped off the counter.

He picked me up from off the floor and set me down. He pushed my hair from our of my face and kissed me.

I kissed him back, this kiss had more passion, but I wouldn't let it go anywhere. His tongue begged for entrance and I allowed.

I twirled my hands in his hair and down to his neck. A few minutes later we pulled apart and he smiled, taking my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom.

He led me to the stairs where we sat talking for a while. We heard commotion from the living room, but ignored it. We were talking about our lives again, what we did when we were children, school, friends. Oh my gosh. Ashley!

"Harry I've got to get home, I totally forgot about Ashley! She's all home alone in the dark,what if something happens to her? I could never forgive myself and I don't know what I'd do without her and-"

"Babe!" Harry cut me off. "I'm sure she's fine, she's a big girl. Call her."

I called Ashley to find she was fine, and that the power hasn't gone off there. Lucky.

"Ok well I should probably get going anyways." I told Harry.

"You can't leave. The storm is to big and it's way to rainy out there for driving."

"Well where am I gonna go?"

"You can always stay here." He replied to me.

"But Ashley...." I started.

"Will be fine." Harry finished. "You can't go out."

Deep down inside, I knew he was right. But I kept denying until he finally convinced me she would be fine. He called her himself, which she loved, and asked for permission. She said yes of course.

"Fine." I said. "I can sleep on the couch."

"No way!" Harry argued. "I can and you can take my bed."

"I can't stay the night at you house AND take your bed. No." I said,because it would be rude to steal his bed.

"Then we can share." He said. Cheeky little...

I thought for a minute. He didn't say it pervertidly, that was good, so I guess I could.

"Ok, only if you're sure."

"Sure as I'll ever be." He smiled. Maybe he could tell I was hesitant because he said "Don't worry, nothing will happen."

Good. He got my drift.

I smiled. he took my hand and brought me back into the living room where the boys were playing truth of dare.

As we sat, he kissed my hand and we joined in in the fun.

______________

Hi again;). Ok so this was a quick update, but I think the next one will be longer. I know I haven't been doing Harry's POV the last 2 chapters but I promise I will in the next one!

Thanks for reading:)