Chapter 34

Elizabeth's POV

Louis' lips crashed to mine, stopping me mid sentence.

At first I was repealed by the thought of kissing Louis, I was dating his best friend; I soon forgot about that fact though as Louis took me for a spin.

Louis and I explored each others mouths, making the few people here look at us in disgust. Louis was a natural kisser, but something felt wired.

It was a different feeling than Harry's. I can't explain it, but it didn't feel natural to me, like it wasn't made to be. When me and Harry kiss, it's like our lips were made for each other, going at the same pace. It feels right.

And that's what made me break it off. I pulled back.

"Louis..." I started.

"Yes?" He asked dreamily.

"We-we can't do this. You have Eleanor and I have Harry." I explained while backing away a bit.

He walked back towards me and grabbed my hands gently. "Yes but we're both going through a rough time in our relationships so maybe WE should just start a new one!"

I shook my head. "Louis, even though me and Harry aren't really... Speaking for now, it doesn't mean I don't love him. I still do and want to restore our relationship as soon as possible. I miss him dearly and could never think about being with somebody else."

Lou looked down.

"What's going in with you and Eleanor?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath. "Well, she told me she was going to visit her mum, but I saw a recent picture of her with a guy, laughing and kinda flirty stuff. She might be cheating on me but I'm not sure. I'm gonna confront her about it when she comes back." Louis announced sadly.

"Sorry Lou. I bet it's some sort of mistake, Eleanor would never do that." I told him hopefully.

"Not sure. She might."

I sighed. "Come on, lets go home."

______________

Hey sorry for the short chapter had a rough day. I used an extra space at the paragraphs to make it look longer haha

Well maybe (most likely not) you'll like this chapter! Thanks!

Comment

Vote

LettiSmith007