Electrocuted- Chapter 4

Elizabeth's POV

By the time I got home it was 1, and Ashley still hasn't come home yet. Phew.

I liked waiting for Ashley to make sure she's okay and not too drunk (I know it's like a mom), but I'm really tired despite my nap. All I wanna do is curl up in a ball and sleep.

I walk to my room and undress, putting my pajamas on. I brush my teeth and hair, get my bed ready and tidy up my room. I settle on my bed and lay the covers over me. Right as I'm about to close my eyes my phone vibrates.

Oh my god.

From: Ashleymahbestie

Think we are about to leave soon. Just wanted to let you know :).

Ok. I put my phone down on my bed side table and close my eyes. Another vibrate. What is this, text Elizabeth at 1:45 in the morning day?

From: Harry Styles

I had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you for keeping me company while the boys were out. Sleep tight! X

My heart did a little flutter in my chest, as I slid my phone on the table, turning it off this time. I didn't mind this text. But then turning it back on incase Ashley needs to call me. Gosh.

I settle down in my bed. I'm finally able to close my eyes and I'm out like a lightbulb.

----------------------

Harry's POV

I closed my phone after texting Elizabeth, and tried to get some shut eye.

I couldn't fall asleep though.

I stayed in bed, my eyes closed but my brain full of energy, for about an hour. It was impossible to sleep after what had just happened.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch where a couple hours ago, her head had been on my shoulder.

-----FLASHBACK-----

I felt her head droop onto me, my heart raced and I tried to make my shoulder as comfortable as possible. I looked down to see her chest rise and fall steadily.

Her brown hair had fallen perfectly down her back, her full lips parted slightly. The movie continued but I didn't pay much attention, instead every thought was occupied with this girl who had fallen asleep on me.

I felt a strange connection as our skin touched. I had met her today, but I felt as if I'd know her for years. It was a strange feeling. One I hadn't yet come to know.

She shifted on my shoulder and her hair fell I her face. I reached for her hair and gently put it behind her ear. I was probably seeing things, but it looked like she smiled in her sleep.

A couple minutes later the movie ended and I unintentionally started to stretch, but quickly stopped halfway and brought my arms back down, hoping not to wake her.

Her eyes fluttered open and I grinned at her.

-----FLASHBACK OVER-----

I relived that moment once more as I sat in the same spot I had. I could still smell her perfume. It was sweet, but at the same time not. Which made for a perfect combination.

What would I tell the boys? Would I even tell them? I wasn't sure if they'd approve of me inviting a girl I had just met over to our house. If the paparazzi got a hold of that, it'd look like a one night stand, which would not be good.

Suddenly I felt the fatigue catch up to me, and I fell on the couch where I stayed for the rest of the night.

--------------------