Chapter 4

Recap:

"Would you like to come with us and meet the boys?" Dani asked me.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Well, come on. They are all in Harry's room." Perrie said while dragging me towards the room right next to mine.

She knocked on the door and the door opened and I saw...

-----------------------------------------------

Zaynah's POV:

Harry Edward Styles was staring right at me! I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so much more handsome in person.

"Hey, Harry, this is Zaynah, the contest winner." Eleanor said.

"Hi, I'm Zaynah Nassar." I said shyly.

"It's nice to meet you, love." Harry said.

When he called me love, I blushed bright red.

"So do you ladies want to come in and watch a film with us lads?" Harry asked.

"Sure!" Perrie exclaimed.

Then, Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle all ran inside Harry's hotel room to see their boyfriends.

Then it was just me and Harry standing there. He kept on staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked nervously.

"No, no. Would you like to come in?" Harry asked politely.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

I followed him nervously. We walked into the living room, where everyone else was.

I suddenly became very shy and hid behind Harry, which was easy to do because he is so much taller then me because I'm only 5' 2.

"Where did Zaynah go? Did she go back to her hotel room?" Danielle asked Harry.

"No, she is right here." Harry said stepping out of the way.

"Hi." I said very shyly.

"Hello, love!" Liam said.

"Hi, Zaynah!" Zayn said.

"Hello!" Louis said.

"Hey!" Niall said.

"It's nice to meet you guys!" I said while trying not to fangirl.

We were all sitting on the couches in the hotel room with the tv on in the background.

"Are you sure she's the contest winner? She hasn't fangirled once." I heard Niall whisper to Harry.

"I am the contest winner. Just because I haven't fangirl in front of you guys doesn't mean I'm not a huge fan of you guys. Trust me, I'm a huge fan of you guys." I told them.

Harry and Niall looked at me shocked.

"Anyways, we have something to ask you, Zaynah." Liam said

"Yes?" I replied.

"Well, we've been in New York for a while and we haven't had any time off to spend time with our girlfriends. So, I was wondering if we could do both of our live sessions on Sunday? So, we can have tomorrow off. Please. Please. We will follow you on twitter. All of us. Just please." Liam begged me.

I started laughing.

"Ummm... guys, why is she laughing?" Zayn asked.

"Of course we can do both live sessions on Sunday! You don't have to bribe me. But since you did mention the follows, you can follow me." I told them.

"Oh, thank you so much, Zaynah. You have no idea how much this means to us." Liam said.

"It's no problem. I know you guys need the day off." I said.

"What's your twitter? So we can follow you." Niall asked.

"It's @Zaynah_Nassar" I said.

All the boys, and even Dani, Eleanor, and Perrie, went on their phones.

I felt my iPhone vibrate several times. I looked at it and saw...

@Harry_Styles is now following you.

@Real_Liam_Payne is now following you.

@Louis_Tomlinson is now following you.

@NiallOfficial is now following you.

@zaynmalik is now following you.

@EleanorJCalder is now following you.

@LittleMix is now following you.

@DaniellePeazer is now following you.

Wow, this is a dream come true!

"Thank you guys so much!" I told them all.

"So, since we have tomorrow off, El and I are going to spend the day sight seeing." Louis said.

"Yeah, same with Dani and I." Liam said.

"Perrie and I are going to do the same." Zayn said.

"What are you and Niall doing to do tomorrow?" I asked Harry.

"I don't know. Do you wanna hang out with us tomorrow?" Harry asked me.

"Actually, mate, I'm going to spend time with my cousins." Niall said.

"Okay, so, Zaynah, you still wanna hang out?" Harry asked.

"Sure, if you want to." I replied shyly.

Okay, I confess, I might have a HUGE crush on Harry Styles.

"Okay, well. I'm going to go back to my hotel room and sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, Harry." I told them.

I heard a chorus of "byes" as I was leaving.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Harry's POV:

As soon as Zaynah left, everyone turned to face me.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you or do you not like Zaynah?" Perrie asked, getting straight to the point.

"Whoa, Perrie, get straight to the point." I joked.

"Just answer the question, Styles." she shot back.

"Maybe...." I trailed off.

"I knew it!" Niall exclaimed.

"That's why I made other plans. So you could spend some time with Zaynah." Niall continued.

"Thanks, mate! Well, I'm off to bed because I gotta make the most out of my day with Zaynah tomorrow." I said then went to my bed as everyone left my hotel room.

I fell asleep thinking about how amazing tomorrow is gonna be.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's Note: Well here is chapter 4!!! sorry its up late

Did anyone watch the twitter fight between Louis and Tom from The Wanted?? it was sooo funny! i loved it.

Comment and Vote and maybe i'll update faster if i knew that people are actually enjoying my book!!

Thanks,  

ZaynahTommoStyles ❤