Chapter 13

Zaynah's POV:

I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes.

"HARRY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I scream at him.

I couldn't believe what I saw.

There was Harry in bed fucking some other girl.

Harry finally noticed me and him and that bimbo put on some clothes.

As soon as the bimbo had clothes she ran out of the room as fast as she could.

"What the hell do you want?" Harry spat at me.

"What the hell do I want? I came here to suprise you and I catch you fucking some girl!" I yelled at him.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was drunk. That still is no exuse for him to cheat on me.

"Why would you care what I do? You obviously don't care about me." he said harshly.

"Of course I would care. You're my boyfriend! Well ex now. We were suppose to raise a family together, but you don't seem to care about me and my baby." I told him.

"Then why the hell would you cheat on me? I saw you with that blond boy!" Harry shouted at me.

Billy chose the worst minute to come in.

"I heard yelling. Is everything okay in here?" Billy asked looking at both of us.

I probably looked like a wreck with my makeup ruined from all of this crying.

"Oh, so you come to suprise me but you bring him with you?" Harry said.

"Dude, what the fuck is you problem? You shouldn't treat your girlfriend like that." Billy said, standing up for me.

"Don't worry, Billy. Harry and I are over. I caught him in bed fucking some bimbo." I told him.

"Only because you cheated on me first! You didn't give a damn about me!" Harry screamed.

"When did I fucking cheat on you?" I yelled.

"Earlier today with him!" Harry yelled while pointing at Billy.

"Harry, I would never cheat on you. Billy is my cousin! He wanted to catch up because we haven't seen each other in forever!" I said.

"He's what?" Harry said.

Harry's POV:

Holy shit.

I'm a douche.

They are cousins. Zaynah never cheated on me. She was just spending time with her cousin.

I screwed it up. She won't ever forgive me.

"He's what?" I finally managed to say.

"Yes, Harry, he is my cousin. I would never cheat on you." Zaynah said.

"I'm so sorry, Zaynah. I wouldn't have slept with her if I had known." I said praying that she would forgive me.

But, I don't think she would.

"Relationships have to have trust. You should have called me if you saw something in the media. You know you can talk to me about everything. But, you let your anger get to the best of you and didn't have any faith in me. If this is how it's going to be then we can't be toghether, Harry. We're over." she said

Then she gave me back the promise ring I gave to her on Valentine's Day.

Then she ran out of the room, crying.