Chapter 11

~The Next Day~

Zaynah's POV:

While we were in England, we decided to go to a doctor in London for my ultrasound.

The ride there was silent.

"Zaynah?" Harry asked."

"Yes?" I replied.

"I know this is crazy, but will you move to London with me? We can get a house and be a proper family." Harry said.

"I guess so. I mean, we are in love and we are having a baby together." I replied.

I wonder if it's a good idea to live together. I mean, it would be the best for our child.

We pulled up to the doctors and walked into the building after Harry paid the taxi driver.

It was 9:52 and our appointment was at 10:00.

"Can I help you?" the lady at the desked asked.

"I have an appointment with Dr. Smith at 10:00." I said.

"Name?"

"Zaynah Nassar." I told her.

"Okay. Take a seat and they will call you back momentarily." she said.

Harry and I sat down and he took our hands and intertwined them together.

"Are you excited?" he asked me.

"Yeah, but I'm also nervous. What if their is something wrong with the baby?" I asked.

"Zaynah, everything will be fine." Harry said.

Then, a nurse called us back to a room.

Three minutes later, the doctor came in.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Smith." Dr. Smith said while shaking Harry and my hands.

"I'm Zaynah and this is Harry." I told the doctor.

"So what seems the problem today?" he asked.

"Well, I'm about 6 weeks pregnant. And I need an ultrasound." I said.

"Okay. Let's take a look. Lift up your shirt to right below your bra and we will look." Dr. Smith said.

I did what he said and he put the gel on me.

"It might be a bit cold." he said.

After that, I saw my baby on the screen. I grabbed Harry's hand and looked at him. He had tears in his eyes, just like me.

"Here's your healthy baby. You're 6 weeks pregnant. Congrats." Dr. Smith said.

"That's our baby." Harry whispered.

"I know. It's amazing, isn't it?" I said.

The doctor printed out some pictures from the ultrasound and we left.

I had an appointment in 8 weeks back here in London.

We got a cab and went back to the airport so we could fly back to Paris.

When we got to Paris and back to the hotel, the bous were waiting for us to hear about the ultrasound.

"How did it go?" Louis asked.

"I'm six weeks along!" I said then showed them all the picture from my ultrasound.

"Do you want a boy or girl?" Niall asked us.

"I kinda want a little girl I can spoil and protect from boys." Harry said.

"I don't care. As long as my baby is healthy." I said.