Chapter 24

Harry's POV:

I called Zaynah as soon as we landed in New York City. I miss her so much. Being in NYC isn't helping either.

Who knew that being away from her would be so hard?

This city is where it all started with Zaynah. I met Zaynah here in this city. My life wouldn't be as good as it is as it is now if I never met Zaynah.

I wouldn't have an amazing girlfriend that I love with all my heart. I'm 100% sure that Zaynah is my soul mate. I never want us to break up and I want to marry her.

I also wouldn't be a father soon if I never met her. I don't think my life could get any better than it is now. I get to go on tour with my four best mates. I have a wonderful girlfriend and four kids on the way.

We got to the interview we have scheduled for today.

I bet they are going to ask about Zaynah in the interview.

After getting our hair and makeup done by Lou, we walked out to the couch where the host was already there sitting on a chair. It was a man who was probably in his 50s.

At least it's not a girl who is in her 20s who ends up hitting on me.

"Hi, boys how are you today?" he asked us.

We all replied with a chorus of 'goods' or 'greats'

"That's good. Are we ready to start the interview?" he asked.

We nodded our heads to say yes.

We all sat down on the couch and got ready for the interview.

"Hello. I'm David Turner and here in the studio today we have internation band One Direction. Boys, care to say hello to all the fans watching?" David said.

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Louis."

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Harry."

"And we're One Direction."

"So, I have a few questions for you. The first one is, who's single and who's taken?"

"I'm with Danielle." Liam said.

"Still with Eleanor." Louis said.

"I'm with the lovely Perrie." Zayn said.

"I'm dating the beautiful Alyssa." Niall said.

"And I'm with the love of my life, Zaynah." I said.

"Now, Harry, I have a question about you and Zaynah." David said.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Is it true that Zaynah is pregnant? We've heard several rumours that she is." David said.

"Yes, she is pregnant. She is due around January." I told him.

"January? She looks like her die date would be sooner." David said.

"Well, she is having quadruplets." I said.

I think that's the first time Zaynah or I have announced that we were having quadruplets.

"Wow. Congratulations." David told me.

"Thank you. We are very excited for the babies to come." I said proudly.

What? I'm proud that I'm going to be a father.

"That's great. So, boys, enjoying America so far?" David asked us.