Chapter 29

Zaynah's POV:

Harry and I watched an episode of Glee. It was the memorial episode for Cory Montieth/Finn Hudson.

By the time the episode was over I was in tears.

I looked at the clock and decided to go get ready for tonight.

"Babe I'm gona go get ready for tonight." I told Harry.

I quickly hopped into the shower, washed my hair, and shaved.

I then got out of shower, grab a towel and wrapped it around me and walked out to mine and Harry's room.

Once I dried myself off, I looked in my side of the closet for an outfit to wear. I looked around and saw a light pink dress. It had one strap with flowers lined up on it.

I put on some underwear and a strapless bra. Then I slipped on the dress that hugged my baby bump perfectly. I grabbed some black ballet flats to go with my outfit.

I grabbed my blow dryer and dried my wavy hair. I never liked wavy so I straightened it to perfection.

For my makeup I put on some eyeliner and mascara and some chapstick.

I walked out of the bathroom and slowly made my way downstairs to where Harry was still sitting on the couch. I quietly made my behind him so I could scare him.

I blew on his hair and he jumped and let out a girlie shriek. I was laughing so much at him.

"That wasn't funny, babe." he whined.

"It was. You should've seen your face." I laughed.

He was still pouting at me. I let out one more chuckle and lightly kissed his lips.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"It's okay. It was all fun." Harry said.

He took my hand and intertwined our hands. I love the way that hands fit perfectly together.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He guided me to the Range Rover and helped me into the passenger seat since it was so hard for me to get in by myself.

Harry walked around to the driver's seat and sat down.

He started driving until I realized where we were going.

"Ummm... Harry, why are we going to Niall's place?" I asked.

"I will explain when we get there." Harry answered me.

The rest of the drive was in a comfortable silence. We finally pulled up into the parking lot where Niall's apartment was.

Harry stopped the car and got out and then walked around the car to help me out.

He opened the door for me and took my hands to get me out of the car.

"Thanks, Harry." I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome, love." Harry replied.

He joined our hands and we walked into the building and went to where the elevator was.

We got in the elevator and made our way up to Niall's floor.

He went to the door and just let himself in.

I walked in behind Harry and let out a loud gasp and what I saw.

There were decorations everywhere and a banner saying Congratulations.