Chapter 1

~November 15th, 2012~

Zaynah's POV:

Hi, I'm Zaynah Nassar! Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 16 years old. My birthday is on July 3nd, so I'll be 17 next summer. I have dark brown almost black hair that is very thick and wavy. My hair falls just below my shoulders. I have brown eyes that I get from my dad. Actually, I get all my looks from my dad. I'm the female version of him and I don't take after my mother at all.

Oh, and I just got my driver's license about ten days ago (Author's Note: Where I live you get you license at 16 and 3 months. So I'm going by when I actually got  my license). I don't have a car yet so I drive either my dad's truck or my mom's minivan.

I live with my parents, who have been happily married for almost 20 years now. And I also live with my 2 younger brothers, Jamal and Omar.

Anyways, I was at home babysitting my brothers when I see that Liam Payne had just tweeted something.

@Real_Liam_Payne: US fanssssss want to meet us? then go to our website for more detailsss

"Oh my gosh! Do you two know what Liam just tweeted?" I screamed.

"Don't know, don't care." Jamal told me while going back to his video game.

Fine! Not like they would care anyways!

I ran upstairs to my room. Once in my room, I grabbed my laptop and turned it on. When it was finally on, I then went to their website to read about the contest Liam was talking about.

When I found the link to the contest, I clicked on it to enter. I quickly read about it and found out more about it. The winner goes to New York City (NYC) on Friday December 8th. Then they stay the night at the same hotel as the boys and on Saturday they get a private session from their Up All Night album. And on Sunday they get a session from the Take Me Home album and then they leave.

I entered the contest after I read about it. I kept dreaming about what would happen if I actually won the contest. I layed down in bed thinking about my chance to maybe meet the boys.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up after my unexpected nap. My brothers were still playing the X-Box downstairs, so I decided to take a shower.

When I was done with my shower, I noticed that my mom and dad were home from work. We ate dinner as a family and then I ran back upstairs to text my best friend Lexi.

To Lexi: Heyyy babe!!!!

From Lexi: heyyyy whats up?

To Lexi: nm, just thinking about this contest i entered today...

From Lexi: lemme guess.... a 1D contest??

To Lexi: yessss.... you know how much i want to meet them...

From Lexi: i know.... maybe this will be your chance to finally meet them

To Lexi: i hope u r right! :)

From Lexi: maybe... well im taking a shower than going to bed... night! love you! <3

To Lexi: goodnight! love you 2! <3

It was only 9:00 pm so I decided to read for a bit. I have nothing new to read so I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series (a/n I love Harry Potter) I'm in the middle of Goblet of Fire. I read until about 11:00 then I decide to go to bed since I have school in the morning.

My last thoughts I remembered was what it would be like to meet the boys in NYC.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's Note: I hope it wasn't awful... dont worry One Direction will be introduced in this story soon!!!

dont forget i dont anything about 1D or Harry Potter in this story!

Thanks,  

ZaynahTommoStyles ❤