Chapter 8

Dedicated to @SunshineForever13 for being an awesome friend and commenting on a lot of my chapters! Go fan her and check out her stories, they are good!

~The Next Day- Valentine's Day~

Harry's POV:

It's 1:00 am here in London. I'm getting ready for Valentine's Day for Zaynah.

I double checked to make sure everything was ready for today.

I hope Zaynah loves what I've plan.

Zaynah's POV:

-5:30 am-

I woke up to my alarm playing Harry's solo in Kiss You.

Today is Valentine's Day. I really wish Harry and I were together.

I sent him a quick text before I hopped into the shower.

To Hazza<3: hey babe. Happy Valentine's Day! I love you! <3 xx

After I was ready for shcool, I checked my phone for any texts. I didn't see any new texts. That's weird. Harry normally texts me back by now.

Then again, he has today off. Maybe he is still asleep. It's only 6:45 here so 11:45 in London.

I got on the bus and went to school.

Theater, my free period, and English passed by fairly quick. We normally never do much in those classes.

Chemistry was pretty interesting because we did a lab today. I almost ruined the dress I wore today.

Today, even though I wont be with my boyfriend, I decided to still dress up nice for Valentine's Day. I'm in a red, ruffled dress that went a few inches above my knees. My hair was curled and I'm in gold, strappy wedges.

I'm currently in History class. Lexi and I sat in the back of class, talking like always. We normally never do anything. The teacher is always off topic. It's a nice to to just chill and talk to Lexi.

"Hey, Zaynah, so did Harry do anything special for you for Valentine's Day?" Lexi asked me.

"No. He didn't even text me back this morning." I said while checking my phone for any new messages. Nope. No new messages.

"Awww don't be sad babe. I'm sure he did something for you and it's waiting at home." Lexi said.

"Maybe." I said.

Lexi's POV:

Harry had texted me today to tell me about his plans for Zaynah. I thought what he did was so sweet. I had to make sure Zaynah didn't suspect anything. I know for a fact she will love Harry's suprise.

Zaynah's POV:

There was a knock on the door and the teacher opened the door and I gasped at who was at the door.

Zayn's POV:

It's Valentine's Day today. It's 5:00 and I'm getting ready to take Perrie out for dinner tonight.

"Zayn, are you ready to go?" Perrie asked walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, and you look amazing, love." I told her.

She was in a black dress and her hair was in gorgeous waves.

She looked stunning.

"Awww thanks, Zayn. You look very handsome." she said.

"Thanks, babe." I said.

I took her hand and led her out of our place and to the van where a driver was waiting for us.