Chapter 20

Zaynah's POV:

In the middle of our cuddle fest, I guess we both fell asleep. Hmmm we tend to do that a lot.

I looked at the time and saw it was 4:30 in the afternoon.

I should make dinner for us because neither of us have eaten all day and to be honest I am starving.

Harry is still asleep laying next to me on the bed. He looks so cute when he is asleep.

I decided to snap a picture to put on instagram later.

I walked downstairs and looked in the fridge to see if there was anything to make for dinner.

Nothing. That's what is in the fridge.

Guess I have to go to the grocery store.

I walked back upstairs to our bedroom to get changed out of my PJs.

Since I'm lazy right now, I decided on a pair of maternity jeans and Harry's purple Jack Wills hoodie. I slipped on a pair of Toms.

I couldn't be bothered with makeup so all I put on was some mascara so I wouldn't look like a complete slob.

After that, I found the car keys to Harry's Range Rover. I will admit, I'm a little nervous about driving in England where everything is the opposite as driving in America.

I hopped into the car, which was confusing since the drivers seat is on the right side. I carefully backed out of the driveway and went over to the left side of the road.

It was a little weird at first but I quickly got use to it after driving for about ten minutes.

Once I made it to the store safely, I got out and walked inside.

I didn't want to spend too much time in the store so I quickly grabbed what I needed.

I got some bread, milk, cheese, cereal, eggs, pasta, lunch meat, chips, and anything else I needed.

When I got checked out, I unloaded all of the groceries out of the cart and into the back of Harry's car. I have got to save up money to get myself a car over here. I left my car for my parents to have when I moved here in England.

I got into the car and drove back to the house and unloaded the groceries.

When I had put away all of the groceries, I went upstairs to go check on Harry. I pushed open our door and found him still asleep. I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. I walked out of the rooma and shut the door and went back downstairs.

I decided to make fettuccine alfredo for dinner. I made the parmesan sauce and then cooked the noodles. While everything was cooking, I decided to make a nice salad to go with it.

After everything was cooked, I set the table and got us drinks. I got Harry a beer and me some apple juice.

I went upstairs to wake up Harry.

"Harry, babe, it's time to get up. Dinner's ready." I said while shaking him gently.

"What's going on?" he asked confused and still half asleep.

"We fell asleep while watching tv. I woke up a few hours ago. I went to the store and got some groceries since we didn't have anything to eat here and I made us some dinner." I explained to him.

"You made us dinner? Thanks, love." he said while getting up and getting ready for dinner.

We walked downstairs and sat down at the table.

"Thanks, Harry." I said after he pulled out my chair for me.

"No, no, thank you for making us dinner." he replied.