Chapter 22

A/N: special shout out to @sunshineforever13  because this is chapter 22 and she loves Taylor Swift and the song 22 so when we on FaceTime I was writing this and she made me give her a spcial shout out... so this one is for you Alyssa!!!! <3<3

Zaynah's POV:

I woke up around 10:00. I was still cuddled up next to Harry.

He was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so cute while he is sleeping.

I took a shower and quickly got ready. Today was going to be a lazy day so all I did to my hair was put it back in a ponytail.

I put on some mascara and got into some maternity jeans and a loose maternity top. I slipped into my Toms and went downstairs.

I texted the girls and told them I would pick them up from their houses in about 30 minutes.

After I texted them, I wrote a note to Harry to let him know where I was.

Harry,  

I went out shopping with El, Dani, Alyssa, and Perrie. I took your Ranger Rover. See you soon! I love you!

~Zaynah <3

I left the note on my pillow so I would make sure he got the note.

I grabbed the keys to the Range Rover and walked out to the vehicle. I drove to Starbucks to get me a coffe and a blueberry scone.

After I had my breakfast, I went to pick up the girls. I went to Niall's place because I knew Alyssa was staying there.

I honked the horn when I pulled into the driveway.

30 seconds later, Alyssa came out of the house and hopped into the passenger seat.

"Hey, Alyssa." I said.

"Hey, Zaynah. How are you?" Alyssa asked.

"I'm good. A little tired, but I'm excited to get some baby shopping done." I said.

We pulled up to Zayn and Perrie's place. I honked the horn and Perrie came running out.

She hopped into the backseat.

"Hey, girls!" Perrie cheered.

"Hey, Pezza!" I said.

I drove the five minutes to Eleanor's place.

She walked out her front door and got into the Range Rover.

"Who's ready to get their shopping on?" Eleanor said excitedly.

We all cheered.

After picking up Danielle, we went to the shops to buy the baby stuff.

We got into the store and looked around.

"So, what do we need?" Perrie asked.

"Pretty much everything. We didn't know the genders of the babies before so we didn't get anything." I said.

"Okay. So what should we get now?" Alyssa asked.

"How about some clothes?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." El said.

We looked around until we found the newborn clothes.

"Okay, Eleanor and Dani will look for clothes for the boys and Perrie, Alyssa, and I will look for clothes for the girls."