Chapter 17

Recap:

Harry's POV:

We had just finished dinner and we were walking around a park.

"So, what have you decided about us?" I asked.

"Harry, I.............."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaynah's POV:

"Harry, I don't think I'm ready to jump back into a relationship after all that happened." I told Harry truthfully.

He looked so sad when I said that.

I want to forgive him but he has to earn my trust and prove to me that he won't do anything like that ever again. That really left me heartbroken.

"So, is there no hope for us at all? Zaynah, I know I screwed up but I am trying to fix it. I want us to be a family together." Harry said.

Then I saw tears stream down his face.

I can't believe that I made Harry Styles cry.

I let out a small sigh.

"Harry. This is what I can do to help us. I can give you one week. If you can prove to me that you have changed and that I can trust you then I can give us another try." I said to him.

"Really?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes. You have one week. If you screw up one time you will never get another chance." I told him seriously.

"I won't mess this up. I promise. This will be the best week of your life. I can guarantee you that." Harry said happily.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to my car. He opened the door and put me in the drivers seat.

"Thank you, Harry. This was a wonderful night." I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for you, Zaynah. Be ready for tomorrow. I have a big day planned out for us." Harry said.

"Okay, what time do you want me to pick you up? Since you don't have a car here in the states." I asked.

"Around 9:00. The hotel we are staying at is the one ten minutes away from your house." Harry said.

I know exactly what hotel he was talking about.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye, love." he said.

I turned on my car and drove back home. I was still kinda in shock from everything that has happened.

When I made it back home, I got inside and took a shower and got ready for bed.

I wonder why I gave Harry another chance.

I think I know why.

It's because I really love Harry with all of my heart. I want us to be back together.

I wonder what he has planned for the week.

Maybe this time we will get back together and raise our children together.

I really want us to be a family again. 

Harry's POV:

I cannot believe she is giving me another chance!

I cannot screw this up because I really do love her and I will do anything for her.