Chapter 14

Zaynah's POV:

I led Harry into the living room so we could talk.

"Zaynah, I'm so sorry." Harry started.

"Why?" I asked.

He just looked at me.

"Why,Harry? Why did you sleep with thay girl?" I asked again.

"I don't know. I was just so mad. I saw it on my timeline on twitter. All these pictures of you and Billy just spending the day together. I just thought you didn't care about me anymore. So when I found out, I went to a club and got drunk. Then I guess I just brought her back to my hotel room. And then you came in." Harry said.

"Harry, why didn't you call me or something? Do you not trust me?" I asked.

"No, I trust you. It's the other guys I don't trust." Harry said.

"Harry, just because I'm with a guy doesn't mean I'm cheating on you. I'm having your kids for God's sake." I shouted starting to get mad at him.

"I didn't know he was your cousin.! Just let it go, Zaynah! I made a mistake!" Harry shouted at me.

"You cheated on me! That isn't a mistake, Harry! That's you screwing up! I can't trust you anymore. How do I know you haven't cheated on me before her?" I yelled.

Then he did the one thing I would have never expected him to do.

He slapped me across my face.

I touched my cheek and started crying. He had slapped me hard. It hurt.

"How dare you think I would cheat on you! I love you, Zaynah! I've always loved you!" he shouted at me.

"Get the fuck out of my house. If you loved me then you would have never slapped me. Now, get out of my house and my life. You will never see your kid." I said.

"You can't keep my from my kid." Harry said while smirking.

"I can do whatever the hell I want to. You don't want to be here so get out of my life. And don't you dare call me. I never want to do anything with you ever again." I said.

"You don't mean that do you?" he asked softly.

"Oh, I do. I knew agreeing to be your girlfriend back in New York was mistake. And my other big mistake was falling in love with you." I said coldly.

"Zaynah, please don't say that." Harry said.

"Get out of my house right now or I'll call the police." I threatened.

"I love you. Forever and always." Harry whispered before he left my house and left my life forever.

I broke down crying.

My mom came into the living room.

"What happened?" she asked.

"He slapped me, Mom! I can't believe him. And then he told me he loves me. Don't worry though. He is out of my life forever. I don't want anything to see him ever again." I said.

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry." she said.

The doorbell went off.

I swear to God it that's Harry, then I'm going to kick his fucking ass.

"I'll go get that." my mom said.

She stood up to go answer the door.

A minute later, I saw two people come in.

"Zaynah, are you alright?" I heard an Irish accent say. Niall.

He reached up to look and my bright red cheek. I automatically flinched. Who knows if anyone will hit me again.