Chapter 19

Zaynah's POV:

Harry and I walked outside of the front door of my parent's house. 

He opened the door of the passenger seat. 

"Are you driving?" I asked Harry.

"Yeah. If you don't mind me driving your car." he said.

"Of course. I don't care." I replied.

He helped me in the car and walked around to the driver's seat and got in.

"So where are going?" I asked.

"Hmm... maybe some lunch and we can go to the cinemas and see a film." Harry suggested.

"Sounds perfect." I said.

"Are you sure? We can go somewhere else if you want to." Harry said.

"Harry, I don't care where we go as long as we spend time together." I said while taking one of his hands and holding it in mine.

"If you are sure, baby. So, when is your next ultrasound?" he asked.

"In 4 weeks. I'm going to find out the sexes of the babies then." I said.

"Will you be in London then? And we have a break from tour then. Can I come with you to the appointment?" Harry asked.

"Harry, of course you can come to the appointment. You are the babies daddy." I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~3 Weeks Later~

These past three weeks have been so hectic. It's now the beggining of August. Today I'm officially moving to London. 

The boys are on tour for another week before their break so Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie offered to pick me up. 

I just landed at Heathrow Airport. I had to go through customs and immigration and all that other stuff.

That took about an hour.

Once I finished I was looking all over the airport for the girls.

"Zaynah!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

I turned around and saw Perrie.

"Pezza!" I cheered and ran as fast as I could ,with my bump, towards her.

I haven't seen these girls since prom. The only one I have seen is Alyssa because she lives in the states.

"Zaynah, I thought you were only a couple of months along?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah. I am. I'm having quadruplets." I said.

By now all the other girls came over and heard my news.

"Awww congrats!" they all cheered.

"Do you know the sexes yet?" Eleanor asked.

"No, I have an appointment here in London next week to find out." I said.

"Oh, the lads will be back then. Is Harry going with you?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah, he is." I said.

"So, what do you want to do now? Do you wana do something or go to your house?" Dani asked.

"Yeah, I'm really tired. Can we go to mine and Harry's place? Plus I haven't seen the house yet." I said.

"Okay, let's go." Perrie cheered.