Chapter 16

Harry's POV:

I woke up the next morning ready to get the love of my life back.

I started Alyssa's plan by writing Zaynah a letter.

I have to make it sweet and romantic because she loves that kind of stuff. And to let her know what I did wrong. This is all my fault. But, all I want is my family back.

Dear Zaynah,

I know you don't want to hear from me, but I have to tell you this. I am so incredibly sorry for my stupid mistakes. I just love you so much and when I saw you with (who I now know) is your cousin, my anger got to the best of me. You are far too good for me and I was scared. Scared that you were going to leave me. That has been my biggest fear is that you will leave me for a better man. I know I'm not the best guy around, but I know that you love me for me. I should've not reacted the way I did and talk to you about it. I know the media says rubbish about all of us, so I should've known that it was all rumours. And when I hit you the other day, I honestly couldn't believe I had hit a woman. Especially one as lovely as you. I was just so angered that you would assume I would cheat on you before the other night. I know that you will never forgot what happened but please know that I wish I could turn back time and never hit you. It was the stupidest thing I have done. I regretted it the moment it happened.I really wish that one day you find it in your heart to forgive me and give me a second chance. If you do, I won't screw it up this time. Please remember that I will always love you. Forever and Always.

Love,

Harry

I hope she loves my letter.

I went to the florist here in Zaynah's hometown and got a dozen red roses. I also went to a grocery store and picked her up the fanciest chocolate I could find.

I drove to her house and put the letter, flowers, and chocolate in her mailbox so that she should get the letter.

I have to get Alyssa to get Zaynah to come to the diner at 8. She would never come if she knew I was going to be there. This is my only chance to win her back.

Now all I have to do is wait until 8:00 and see if she comes.

Lexi's POV:

Zaynah wanted me to stay over the night because by the time we finished all 8 movies, it was way too late at night for me to go home.

I looked at the other couch where Zaynah was sleeping.

Even in her sleep, she looked so miserable.

I know Harry made a mistake but they are so in love. These two are meant for each other.

I hate to see both of them so upset. They were going to be a happy family together.

I need to text Harry to see if he is going to try to win her back.

To Harry: hi Harry its Lexi

From Harry: hi Lexi. how are you?

To Harry: I'm okay. Im at Zaynah's house at the moment.

From Harry: oh. did she say anything about me?

To Harry: no. but she is so upset. i cant see her like that and im sure you are the same way.

From Harry: i hate seeing her upset. I love her so much. i know i screwed up big time.