After falling in love with the leader at first sight

Article Type:Derivatives-Pure Love-Modern and Contemporary-Other Derivatives

Work perspective:Main(shou)

Series:Derivative Ending

Article progress:end

Total number of words:700099 words

Alternative Title: 对首领宰一见钟情之后
Author: Chen Mianmian

Summary:

Hiiragi Mashiro, a psychic, whose psychic name is: Option A.

Option A is a time-based psychic that reads the save data.

He can use his psychic ability to turn back time to the time when the choice occurred - it sounds awesome, but in fact, using psychic ability means living twice a day, writing a homework twice, working twice and only getting one salary...

So, he never uses this psychic ability.

Until one day, he fell in love with a bandaged boy who was buying books at the bookstore where he worked part-time, and he used his psychic ability for the first time.

Time began to reverse -

before the reversal.
Hiiragi Mashiro: Hello, this book is 500 yen.
After the reversal.

Hiiragi Mashiro: Hello, do you want another lover who fell from the sky?

Dazai, who was forced to activate "No Longer Human" just after getting the book: ...?

Wrong? Are you okay?

If you want to find non-existent answers in this absurd world, then I will be your last ally.

Read the file flow.

..

Content tags: anime , youth, comics, wild, relaxed

main characterViewing angleHiiragi (zhong) Mashiro (ひいらぎましろ)interactiveChief Zaisupporting roleYokohamaIkebukuro people...

Others:

A brief introduction from a literary giant: I will be your last ally.

Concept: Live hard and guide the people you cherish to the right path.