21-23

021

[Chapter 21: "Have you ever thought of calling to make an appointment?"]

After saying goodbye to the lost detective, Hiiragi Mashiro left the tram station and went straight to the largest supermarket in the city. After purchasing the daily necessities he needed, he went to the snack area and picked some nuts, jellies, and cream biscuits to fill the snack cabinet at home. Because Dazai's desire for food was extremely low, Hiiragi Mashiro's feeding strategy was varied.

Peeled nuts, fruits cut into various shapes and inserted with toothpicks, biscuits that always exuded a sweet aroma, anything that looked delicious would be placed in the container. The quietly increasing warmth value made Dazai's daily stay at home steadily increase, although apart from sleeping and eating, it still did not exceed two hours.

——Compared to before the home renovation, this is already an achievement worth boasting about. Hiiragi Mashiro has no complaints about this. However, after walking out of the supermarket with a full shopping bag and standing in front of the depressed streets of Yokohama, he belatedly realized one thing: how should he get home?

Before the Dragon Head War, he could still take a taxi, but now there are gunshots at one end of the street and at the other end of the street. The only cars that can drive on the empty streets are cars full of mafia members or cars full of weapons reserves used by mafia members.

"It seems that I have to prepare a car for transportation."

Hiiragi Mashiro gave up looking for a taxi and walked home with shopping bags.

"But you need a driver's license to drive. Well, this is Yokohama after all. Let's forget about driver's licenses..."

Having successfully convinced himself, Hiiragi Mashiro took some time to return to the container. After putting down the shopping bags, he opened the ventilation sliding door behind the kitchen. The evening sun shone into the room with a blood-red glow. The breakfast on the table in the morning had been eaten, and the plates had been thrown into the dishwasher. Now they were shiny as if they had just been taken off the shopping shelf. There was a note on the refrigerator door, with awkward handwriting complaining that after the crabs in the quick-frozen layer were eaten up in the past two days, they had not been replaced immediately!

Hiiragi Mashiro read it word by word, smiled, took off the note and put it in his pocket, and then filled the empty quick-frozen layer with the newly bought Wagyu steak, marbled pork slices and salmon chunks - yes, there were still no crabs purchased today.

Although Dazai loves crab meat, his stomach, which has become fragile due to long-term irregular eating, does not support him eating crab meat every meal. Therefore, although Dazai has been complaining, as a cook, Hiiragi Mashiro still has a veto power at the table.

In addition, Odasaku and Ango, who are being fed, occasionally order food, although they order spicy curry, overtime energy meals, and other foods that sound weird at first glance - these will also be ruthlessly rejected.

There is no way, people who hold real power are very cool!

Although he occasionally adds some private goods, such as increasing the proportion of plum rice balls, and encouraging (threatening) (forcing) everyone to try his rice balls with casu marzu cheese in the form of rewarding the right to order, although it has never succeeded once.