1-5: CD No. ①

001

[Chapter 1: "A world as absurd as a phantom."]

This is a world as absurd as a phantom.

Hiiragi Mashiro had this idea the day after he awakened his superpowers.

The reason for this idea is because of his superpower called 'Option A'.

Option A is a time-related superpower; he can achieve the ability to reverse time by changing the choices he has made in the past - to put it simply, this superpower is equivalent to reloading the file, but it can only work on some selective time nodes.

For example, on Monday morning, he chose to eat a piece of hell-sweet tamagoyaki. The sweet tamagoyaki hit him mentally, who doesn't like sweet food, and left a strong psychological shadow, making him lose his appetite for the next week.

So, in order to eat well, he can activate his superpowers, reverse time back to the table on Monday morning, and choose again whether to eat this piece of tamagoyaki.

Re-choosing sounds cool, but in fact he never uses it, because activating the superpower means he has to live twice a day, write a homework twice, work twice and only get one salary... It's a huge loss.

And different choices will lead to different futures, but the fact that he can go back from the future to the past and start a new choice is unknown to anyone except him.

Of course no one can know.

When time is reversed with his superpower, the world will naturally go back from the future to the past. It is normal for humans to have no memory of the future-this is the main reason why he thinks this world is not normal.

How can a freely expanding entropy-increasing universe go backwards in time? Unless this world is not normal, such as a reflection of a real world, or a world that is heading towards death-only a world destined to die will give birth to anti-human superpowers like him on the way to save itself.

But his superpower is not the only one.

During the long period of study, he summed up many similar facts that were obviously bugs in the world, such as the terrifying double-slit interference experiment that subverted cause and effect, and the city of Yokohama that was bombed countless times but could recover quickly. About three months ago, he saw with his own eyes when he came home late. On the Yokohama suburban highway, a creature that looked like an abyss monster stepped on the bridge supporting the road and collapsed it. It was tens of tons of reinforced concrete, and the monster could actually spray gravity rays to dissolve the terrain.

Hmm? You ask him why he knew it was gravity rays?

Because not long after the bridge fell, he saw a black dwarf with a red glow flying against gravity into the air, using his ultimate move to fight against the unknown monster.

What's even more abnormal is that when he passed by the suburban highway on his way to school the next day, he found that the bridge he saw yesterday had stood up again, and it was emitting a brand new light.

This doesn't seem right no matter how you look at it!

"So, is it flying? Are you sure it's flying? Can humans really do this? - Sparassi, is it an urban legend in Yokohama?"