76-80

076 (Nutrient Solution Extra Update 23)

[Chapter 76: "I won't pass the test next time anyway."]

The bulletproof and jailbreak-proof modified car was speeding on the road. Shibusawa Ryuhiko, who was sitting in it, was not nervous at all, even though there were two strong men with guns sitting on his left and right, and Mashiro Hiiragi, who was holding a knife and looked unpredictable, sitting opposite him.

And because Mashiro Hiiragi was sitting opposite them, the two ordinary port mafia members were not nervous at all, so the four of them went all the way to the basement of the port mafia.

The basement was a magical place. Mashiro Hiiragi was here for the first time, but he was familiar with it. He even asked Shibusawa to say hello to his next-door neighbor before locking him up. The next-door neighbor was a strange Nordic man, holding an ordinary poetry collection in his hand, leaning against the fireplace, more comfortable than an old man basking in the sun.

Shibusawa sighed a little: "You, the Port Mafia, are quite hospitable. Can I have a few display cabinets for my collections?"

Mashiro Hiiragi glanced at the strange Nordic man, then very gently rejected Shibusawa and told him: "He is the martial arts consultant of the Port Mafia, and he is on the job. If you want to be like him, you can also consider joining." Shibusawa

: "..."

Maybe Shibusawa's expression was too shocked. Mashiro Hiiragi thought about it and comforted him: "Don't worry, even if you don't join, you still have three meals a day, and you will definitely not starve to death." Shibusawa

: "…………"

Seven or eight meters away, the basement neighbors did not have the spirit of unity and friendship at all, and laughed on the spot.

When Mashiro Hiiragi left the basement, Dazai, who was praised for his true heart to Mingyue and his active dedication to the organization, was ready to wait for him to get off work together.

Mashiro Hiiragi walked over. "Has Fedor been caught?"

Dazai spread his hands indifferently: "No. He ran away again."

But it's normal that he ran away. If he didn't run away, he would suspect that this Siberian mouse was planning something.

"But there's no rush. Spring has just arrived."

Mashiro Hiiragi nodded and didn't ask any more questions. Yes, spring has just arrived, and they still have enough time.

According to the timeline, the Dragon Head War had just broken out at this time point, but because of their interference, Takenouchi's inheritance entered the account of the Port Mafia, and the Dragon Head War had no fuel line. Mori Ogai, who was sitting in the position of leader, was happy to get a large inheritance, but was worried that he couldn't take the opportunity to eliminate the neighboring forces and expand the territory. Finally, a Yamada group emerged, but other illegal armed forces didn't follow. Fortunately, Dazai rolled in on his own and caught a Shibusawa Tatsuhiko while playing chess with Fedor in the void.

Because of this Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, Mr. Mori was busy again.

As expected, in the office of the leader of the Port Mafia.