61-65

061

[Chapter 61: "No! That's my food!"]

Because Dazai had arrived, Ango and Kunikida quickly said goodbye. Ango returned to his own ward, while Kunikida went to visit Ranpo next door who had just finished his examination. Dazai was soon

the only one left in the ward. He took out a notebook from his pocket and handed it to Hiiragi Mashiro, who didn't understand what it meant. He took it and opened it. All he saw was the Chinese explanations and key test points... Hiiragi Mashiro turned his head in fear, his hands holding the notebook trembling, his eyes full of disbelief.

"You didn't think that you didn't have to retake the make-up exam after you missed the exam due to an injury?"

Mashiro Hiiragi: "..."

"After hearing that you were injured in a mafia fight and bedridden and unable to take the exam, your management teacher burst into tears and encouraged you to apply to the school to retake the exam, on the grounds of saving misguided youth," Dazai shrugged. "She succeeded. She also called on your classmates to make notebooks for you in various subjects, and then sent two classmates who were said to have a good relationship with you to deliver them to the reception hall of the port mafia, where they happened to meet me."

Mashiro Hiiragi: "…………"

Mashiro Hiiragi whispered tentatively: "Is it Kishitani Silla and Orihara Izaya?"

Dazai recalled the scene at that time. The two boys in academic uniforms did not seem embarrassed standing among a group of mafia armed with guns, which was not bad at all.

"I think they called these two names. They introduced themselves, asked about your situation, and asked if they could come to the hospital to visit you."

Hiiragi Mashiro paused: "Then?"

"Then I asked about your grade's average Chinese GPA, and it was 50, a full 32 points away from 18. By the way, I helped you screen it again and re-emphasize the key points. You will definitely pass this time, right?"

Hiiragi Mashiro did not answer him. Hiiragi Mashiro lay back on the bed peacefully, pulled up the quilt to cover his head, unwilling to accept the reality that was like a bolt from the blue.

Dazai put the Chinese notebook on his bedside, and then began to deal with confidential documents that had to pass through his hands in the bedside table. These things should have been done in the office inside the Port Mafia, but he wanted to come to the hospital, so he brought it here.

It was still early, and there was no other sound in the ward. The Chinese language loser finally accepted the fact that he had to take a make-up exam. He poked his head out from under the quilt again, leaned over to Dazai, and looked at the documents. "Aren't you going to give it to Chuuya?"

"...I was thinking about it, but the worst thing happened. That dark dwarf is on a business trip again."

Hiiragi Mashiro was stunned.

According to the time, it was only a few days away from the Chinese New Year, and the rumor that Takenouchi had left a large amount of unknown inheritance had just started. Why would Mr. Mori send out the strongest thug of the Port Mafia, Nakahara Chuuya, at this time?