86-90

086 (Nutrient Solution Extra 27)

[Chapter 86: "He even started to spread rumors about himself!"]

One night passed.

When the sun rose again, the sea surface was lit up by the dazzling golden light, and the light shone through the mountains and the sea into the transparent glass window. Dazai, who had slept until his hair was curled up, pushed open the quilt and sat up slowly. After waking up for two seconds, he rolled up his clothes leisurely, and after confirming that his wound had not collapsed, he jumped up, walked around the semi-closed bookcase, stuffed the quilt that had been exposed on the sofa under the bed and hid it, and then went downstairs as if nothing had happened.

In the semi-open kitchen downstairs, Hiiragi Mashiro was making miso soup while frying salmon cubes, and the pinched plum rice balls were already on the dining table.

"Just brush your teeth and you can have breakfast."

Dazai said nothing and walked to the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom, the soup was already on the table.

Hiiragi Mashiro took off her apron and hung it up, returned to the table, and said "I'm starting" twice.

Perhaps because they have lived together for too long, their eating habits have begun to converge. They both took a sip of the miso soup before picking up the plum rice ball. Dazai ate a rice ball with the soup, and when he picked up the chopsticks to pick up the fish, he suddenly became curious: "Can fried salmon be paired with plum rice balls?"

This question stumped Mashiro Hiiragi. Fried salmon was a temporary addition to the injured Dazai's nutrition, not a fixed set meal. As for the two of them, one was a wandering teenager, and the other lived alone, they didn't know whether a normal family would fry salmon while making plum rice balls.

Mashiro Hiiragi thought about it but couldn't come up with an answer: "I don't know. But our family knows how to do it, so let's assume that other families can do it too."

After saying this, Dazai's expression brightened up a little bit: "Family recipes, it's a special family recipe! I can write it too, right! Then I'll make dinner tonight, hey, Mashiro, I'll make dinner tonight!!"

Mashiro Hiiragi finished the last bit of soup and sighed: "Yeah, yeah, then, I'll leave everything to you. By the way, Chief, I need to take a leave in the morning. The escort work for the meeting with the Special Powers Special Service Department in the morning will be handed over to Mr. Chuuya. I've already contacted him, you... why do you have this expression?" Dazai,

covering his face, turned around slowly, revealing sparkling eyes: "Can you say that again?"

Mashiro Hiiragi was at a loss: "I'll leave everything to you?"

"Not this one, the next one."

"...... Leader?"

As soon as the words fell, the dishes on the table shook violently, the black pupils suddenly widened, and the breath was wrapped in a familiar breath. The next moment, the soft lips were bitten. It didn't hurt, just like tickling, but it tickled into the heart in an instant. Hiiragi Mashiro's heartbeat was directly disordered, and he unconsciously covered the bitten place with his hands behind his back, while the culprit stood up straight, with his hands on his hips, full of energy: "Although it was late for one night, I have recharged and it is enough to cope with today's work."