16-20

016

[Chapter 16: "You are the one who demolished my house?"]

"Cracked--"

With this sound, the noisy information room calmed down instantly. The person in charge rushed over and found that there was indeed a red light flashing on the computer screen.

"Verify!"

The person in charge shouted shrilly.

One minute later, the coordinates of the red light were reported to Nakahara Chuuya who had been outside all the time-the information officers did not even have time to summarize the coordinates, because the other party was so fast and had been escaping them for nearly a month. In

the past month, the port mafia noticed that a magical accountant appeared in the Yokohama world. The accounts handled by him were perfect and impeccable, so they began to track this accountant. But perhaps because they were exposed or perhaps because the other party was too vigilant, they were soon discovered and a tug-of-war began.

The other party seemed to be a little kid who had just shown his talent. He had a lot of skills but was very arrogant. After noticing the tracking of the port mafia, he not only did not tremble with fear, but instead launched a series of counterattacks. This is why their firewall was attacked.

However, it was only until today.

As the residents panicked, the members of the Port Mafia who received the coordinate information quickly surrounded the entire community, and then Chuuya Nakahara, who had his own aura, descended from the sky and kicked down the walls, doors and windows of this ordinary residential house. When

the dust and smoke cleared, Chuuya, who stepped on the rubble of the ruins, held his hat with an arrogant look and looked at Sakaguchi Ango who was still sitting quietly in the house with his computer.

"Is it you? Is this your base?"

Sakaguchi Ango didn't say anything, and then let the members of the Port Mafia handcuff him and send him to the car bound for the Port Mafia headquarters.

It was a clear day, but with such a big commotion, none of the residents around dared to go out to check the situation. The door of the car that escorted Sakaguchi Ango was closed. Before leaving, Chuuya looked back at the shaky remains of the house, and then found the fallen house number plate on the ruins of the wall that was basically unrecognizable. There was only one word "Hiragi" written on the house number plate.

For some reason, looking at this word, Chuuya suddenly felt a chill on his back.

At this time, Hiiragi Mashiro, who had lost everything in an instant, was sitting in the classroom taking a Chinese language class.

It was already lunchtime when he received the news. It was his neighbor with tattoos who kindly called to inform him.

At that time, he had just opened his lunch box, knowing nothing about it. Kishitani Shinra and Orihara Rin were sitting opposite him. Then he heard, across the phone, a 5-foot-tall muscular man shouting in a shrill voice: "Mashiro, have you offended the port mafia?! They just blew up your house."