101-106

101

[Chapter 101: "Go quickly, I'll stop it."]

With a murderous intent in his heart, Mashiro Hiiragi stepped into the orphanage with a knife in hand.

Thick fog permeated up along his straight trouser legs, and a familiar feeling rose from his heart. Then, a dark figure came down on his head.

With a clang -

the sharp blades collided and made a harsh noise. Mashiro Hiiragi looked back and saw the stripped mutant holding the knife with murderous eyes. He ignored it, waved his hand and chopped it, and walked towards the orphanage.

The orphanage surrounded by thick fog looked very lonely. The amusement facilities faded due to idleness, the mottled walls were covered with cracks, and the land was bare outside, looking like a wilderness of bones waiting to decay. Once again blocking the mutant's killing move, Mashiro Hiiragi listened carefully and finally heard a subtle sound in the silence.

It was a very obscure sound, like the heartbeat of a child running in fear, or the footsteps of a wild animal. The direction of the sound was the basement. Hiiragi Mashiro immediately turned around and walked towards the basement. As soon as he took a step, he saw the thin Nakajima Atsushi rushing out from the shadows. The fear accumulated in his eyes almost made him unable to stand, but he still shouted at Hiiragi Mashiro: "Run, run--"

Run, there is a ferocious tiger here.

The strong will to survive dragged his tired body, and Nakajima Atsushi struggled to move back. He actually didn't need to remind the unfamiliar Hiiragi Mashiro, and he could even let Hiiragi Mashiro attract the tiger's attention on his behalf to buy more time to escape. Yes, he could have done so...

The panic was spreading, and his bones were trembling. He subconsciously staggered forward, but he took a step and felt like he was trapped by steel:

——... Protect others.

——People who cannot protect others have no value in life!

The voice of the orphanage director penetrated his soul. His breathing was stopped at that moment. He could not control himself and rushed towards Mashiro Hiiragi.

This action was extremely fast, so fast that Mashiro Hiiragi, who was not paying attention to him, staggered. The next moment, the hungry tiger under the moon with white crystals on its head rushed over. Mashiro Hiiragi stood up again and was stunned. He saw the terrified boy barely standing in front of him and the tiger under the moon.

"You, you go quickly, I will stop it."

The silent courtyard seemed to be left with only the boy's frightened heartbeat. Mashiro Hiiragi turned his head to look at the silent house behind him and the endless forest area behind the house. Shibusawa had not appeared yet, but the fleeing Nakajima Atsushi was close to the end of his strength. Forget it, anyway, his target is Shibusawa's target is Nakajima Atsushi. As long as Nakajima Atsushi is here, Shibusawa will come sooner or later.

By the time Shibusawa comes, Weilun will not be far away. By the time he and Weilun fight, Fyodor, who is eager to know his special ability, will be at the nearest observation point...

There is no sound of footsteps. Nakajima Atsushi really wants to turn around to confirm whether Hiiragi Mashiro has left, but fear makes him stare at the white tiger in front of him. He is about to ask with a trembling voice, when suddenly, a black coat falls over his head.