91-95

091

[Chapter 91: "It must have been very hard to get to this point."]

This is a very inconspicuous clinic, located in the corner of Leibo Street, blending in with the surrounding low wooden sheds. Only when the sun shines through the lattice windows, illuminating the cabinets on both sides, revealing the stethoscopes, medical records, and still-sharp scalpels inside, will it appear somewhat different.

There is no place to entertain guests in the clinic. There is only a medical stool placed next to the locked medicine cabinet, on which there is a beaker and a glass stirring rod, which show signs of being used.

The door of the clinic closed again, and Dazai stopped by the door, motionless.

This is a shadowy area that is not favored by light. Hiiragi Mashiro can clearly feel the shaking of Dazai's mind. Although he does not know what kind of past is buried here, Dazai is attached to this place - it is an attachment to a sense of belonging. His wandering childhood ended here, and then he turned and walked into a completely different chapter.

But this place does not belong to him.

At this moment, all the expressions faded from Dazai's face, leaving only the pain and resistance that flashed in his eyes. After a while, the resistance also faded, just like the most subconscious instinct of a person when he is injured, and he smiled as if nothing had happened. Witnessing everything, Mashiro Hiiragi wanted to hold him back, but he held his hand instead.

The heavy force clasped his wrist, and red marks accumulated almost instantly, but Dazai was unaware. Then the traction pulled, and Mashiro Hiiragi followed his footsteps and walked into this place buried by time.

The dust in the air floated, and the years seemed to have stayed here. Even the sunlight was full of tranquility. Dazai looked sideways at the beaker and glass stirring rod on the table. He was absent-minded for a moment. Mashiro Hiiragi could not tell how he felt at the moment. He took another step towards Dazai, wanting to soothe his newly empty soul with the warmth of his body.

Smiling Dazai walked to the medical stool and sat down slowly: "Ah, it's Mr. Mori, have you had breakfast? You don't look well, is there anything I can help you with?"

Through the light projected through the lattice window, opposite the medical stool is a consultation desk, in front of the desk is a wheelchair, sitting in the wheelchair is Mori Ogai, the former leader of the Port Mafia.

He is very different now from the past, he has taken off the cloak of power, the coat representing the night has become a white medical gown, his always shabby face has become neat, his eyebrows have softened, the thin blanket spreads from his waist to the soles of his feet, he looks at Dazai. Dazai is still sitting on the medical stool and looking at him, but a few years have passed, and their identities have changed several times, and now they are completely different.

"I've been waiting for you for a few days, and I thought you wouldn't come back," Mori Ogai smiled, and turned to Hiiragi Mashiro, "Hiiragi-kun too, long time no see, would you like something to drink? Barley tea is ok?" Hiiragi Mashiro

shook his head, then looked at Dazai and shook his head again.

At this time, a blonde woman wearing a white coat came in and put a cup of barley tea next to Mori Ogai. Hiiragi Mashiro recognized her, it was the adult version of Alice.