56-60

056 (Nutrient Solution Extra 13)

[Chapter 56: "Can this also be used as a teammate?!" ]

'Golden Rule', a supernatural power that has no attack power but can steadily gain wealth.

For the violent and bloody other world, such a supernatural power is like a piece of fish on a chopping board, and anyone can take a bite. Takenouchi Hikoichi also understood this, so he had no intention of setting foot in the other world from the beginning, but studied and went to school step by step, entered society normally, and then quickly accumulated enough wealth.

At that time, the Port Mafia was still in the early days, the ambitious Mori Ogai was still working as a dark-style military doctor in the supernatural war on Anjo Island, the president of the Armed Detective Agency had just decided to give up his identity as a Japanese political swordsman and look back to re-examine his half-life, and the Supernatural Agent Department's Chief Taneda had just taken over the supernatural agent department, which was in a state of disrepair. At that time, almost no one would notice him, so he quickly became a hot new upstart in Yokohama City with his endless wealth.

After that, he began to unconditionally support the construction of Yokohama, building bridges and roads, hospitals, and investing in welfare facilities. No one knew why he did this, but in this kind of feedback that benefits you and me, both the black and white sides tacitly did not disturb him. Time passed little by little, until the years buried him, and no one knew what his personality was, what preferences he had, what kind of people he liked, and what unfulfilled wishes he had.

This is a very cruel fact, but such cruel facts are everywhere. Even close friends who smile face to face cannot fully understand each other, let alone strangers?

Takenouchi Hikoichi had accepted this reality a long time ago, but every time he woke up from his illness, saw the heavy snow falling from the window, raised his hand and took out the yellowed old photos from under the pillow, his dead heart would still boil like roaring magma.

"Sure enough, you still can't accept it."

A faint voice sounded in the dim ward. The snow light shone through the clear glass window onto the white bed. Takenouchi Hiko, who should have rested long ago, sat in front of the bed, leaning against the stacked pillows. He seemed to still hear the sound of reading aloud in middle school. A little imperceptible moisture dripped onto the old photos in his hands. Because he often looked through them, the photos were worn out everywhere. With a little cold light, he could see two boys holding books in the photo, playing one after another. The one standing in front was gloomy and shy, and his soft hair, shoulders, waist and abdomen were bent down by his cheerful companion behind him.

"Sure enough, I still want to know. If it were you, what would you choose..."

The wind blew from the sky, blowing through the layers of snow, and rolled up one cold air after another in the huge hospital. At this time, Hiiragi Mashiro was walking on the corridor of the hospital, and Odasaku behind him had disappeared.

As early as when he received the invitation during the day, Dazai had guessed their schedule for tonight. It was expected that Kawaharaki Nobu was seriously injured, so a trip to the hospital was inevitable. He had memorized the map of the hospital a long time ago.