71-75

071

[Chapter 71: "Don't point the gun at them."]

The scene was very quiet for a while.

All the members of the Port Mafia had only one thought in their minds: Mr. Dazai is worthy of being Mr. Dazai, who defeated a martial arts god

with just three sentences. Ever since he crossed the open road outside Moriou, Hiiragi Mashiro was no longer the high school boy who missed the target with 9.5 shots out of 10 shots. Especially recently, he rushed to help Mr. Dazai with a knife several times, and his outstanding achievements of fighting against a hundred people were no less than those of the modern martial arts god.

However, even the highly respected martial arts god was still slightly inferior to Mr. Dazai, who raised his head slightly, with his angry eyebrows and the crushing aura of a superior who was stretched out just by leaning on the chair. So, Hiiragi Mashiro, who had a guilty conscience, was sad for a long time, and had not figured out how to explain it. At that time, the backup of the casino arrived, and as if he didn't understand the atmosphere, he raised a machine gun and shot at the most powerful person.

The most powerful person on the field was Dazai, who was sitting on a chair and driving with an aura of 800 meters.

How could he endure this?!

The petrified Hiiragi Mashiro rushed out like lightning.

This casino was not a casino under the name of the Port Mafia, but a newly established illegal armed organization called the Yamada Group. In a place like Yokohama, it is normal for an illegal armed organization to emerge every few days. However, the illegal armed personnel who can settle in Yokohama know that the Port Mafia is the boss of the dark night in Yokohama, so most of them will shrink their shoulders and carefully develop their subordinates. But the Yamada Group is different. They are not only extremely impulsive, but also have no respect for the "predecessors" of the Port Mafia, which is hundreds of times older than themselves. Soon after its establishment, they threatened to make the Port Mafia spit out the Takenouchi inheritance that they had eaten. They also bypassed the Port Mafia and used the capital saved by cheating in the casino to purchase a large number of weapons overseas, and then used these weapons to pick up one of the Port Mafia's weapons smuggling lines - this kind of thing is just like a little kid slapping the Port Mafia in the face.

The Port Mafia, under the leadership of their leader Mori Ogai, was not a tolerant group. Therefore, the Yamada Group was forced to face the Port Mafia's violent retaliatory attack, and Dazai, who took over the task of "clearing the coveted heritage"

, was the person in charge of the operation. The once rampant Yamaguchi Group and its helpers obviously recognized Dazai, and fired bullets at Dazai's direction as if they were free. There were even a few psychics who launched attacks without martial ethics. The reason why the Yamada Group was so arrogant was probably because their top leaders, from the leader to the cadres, were all psychics. Although the psychic attacks of these people were not too strong, they were barely a force when combined. If they were willing to hide, in time, even if they could not become the next Port Mafia, they could become organizations such as "GSS" and "Takasekai".

Unfortunately, they did not hide.

In the dim corridor of the casino, the cold white flash from the muzzle lit up the surroundings, and the 9mm bullets flew around like a storm. In the chaos, members of the Yamada Group fell down, and members of the Port Mafia also fell down, but Dazai did not move. He still sat on the chair at the end of the corridor, his eyes fixed on Mashiro Hiiragi who was standing in front of him with a knife.