42-46

042

[Chapter 42: "I am your newly appointed assistant officer."]

In the early morning, in front of a weapons warehouse at a port owned by the Port Mafia, several bodies were lying on the ground.

They were members of the Port Mafia, responsible for guarding and managing the weapons warehouse, but they were attacked by foreign enemies before dawn today. The blood flowing from their chests had solidified. The weapons warehouse was in a mess, and most of the stored weapons were missing. In the distance, the bottom cleaning staff were busy, and the Black Lizard troops responsible for support stood aside. Everything was in order and silent.

Until a footstep sounded.

"Everyone, good morning."

The black-haired boy appeared in the crowd's sight with breakfast.

Guangjin Liulang, the leader of the Black Lizard, looked at the breakfast, and his expression collapsed instantly with the Black Lizard members behind him, but fortunately, they were all people who had seen big scenes, and they quickly regained their composure.

"Mr. Dazai," led by Hirotsu Liulang, all the port mafia members in black suits raised their hands to their chests and saluted respectfully, "We're sorry to trouble you to come forward, but the people who were attacked are the guards of the armory. The specific situation is..."

Hirotsu Liulang re-summarized the situation and then carefully looked up at Dazai. The boy was leaning against the wall, fiddling with the still warm breakfast in his hands. No matter how you looked at him, it seemed as if there was a layer between him and the surroundings. From his look of looking into the distance, Hirotsu Liulang didn't know if he was listening or not. When he was thinking about whether to report again, Dazai spoke.

"Have you counted the number of stolen weapons?"

Hirotsu Ryulang immediately responded: "Yes. In addition to the ten kilograms of high-performance bombs locked in the precision safe, a total of fifty automatic rifles, five shotguns, five sniper rifles, one hundred and twenty-seven handguns and three boxes of 9mm bullets were stolen from the warehouse. According to surveillance and eyewitnesses, the attackers are the Sanyou Society not far from here."

Sanyou Society is not big. It is a small team built in the surrounding area. There are about twenty people. The reason why they can struggle to survive in Yokohama is because there is a psychic in their team, Tanaka. Tanaka

's psychic ability can form earth spikes within a range of 20 meters. Although only one can be formed at a time, the attack power is not bad. The information about him was placed on Mori Ogai's desk a long time ago - it was handed over by Dazai before he met Hiiragi Mashiro.

Hearing the report that is exactly the same as the previous CD, Dazai curled the corners of his lips and revealed a hint of irony.

Hirotsu Liulang didn't understand, but his sixth sense as a long-time office worker told him that it was best not to explore - don't explore and pry into the hearts of colleagues. There is an unwritten rule in the mafia. No one can guarantee a bright heart, especially those mafia members who are almost buried in the darkness of the crowd.