81-85

081

[Chapter 81: "That's really too bad."]

In the deepest darkness of the world, a 'book' was born in the darkness. Its pages turned slowly and disorderly without wind, emitting a white light.

This is the origin of the world, the foundation of the world. No matter who writes the wishes on it, they will be realized - it should have been like this, but the book that was born now is like a premature baby, with a weak and flickering light, as if it will be extinguished in the next moment.

At this time, the time of the present world passed little by little, and there was no sign of the long night ending.

The chaos that spread in the corners of the city was simply and roughly curbed after it broke out to a certain extent.

In the Special Powers Division, in front of the special power monitoring covering the entire Yokohama, red dots representing special power energy lit up in every corner of the city. After shining to a certain degree of brightness, they became dim. Some of them returned to their normal state after becoming dim to a certain degree, and a few of them were completely annihilated after a short burst...

The busy director always recorded the information of the changes of the special power users, and compiled them into a book and sent them to Chief Taneda's desk, and Chief Taneda's desk was already filled with several other action trajectory reports.

The positioning points of those action reports were all special operations officers of the Special Powers Division. Like Ango, they entered the "Ryuhiko Room" with a mission, but the fact is that the action trajectories of all of them combined can only cover a small half of the city. The other half... As expected, it should be the handicraft of the port mafia.

As expected, the assistant officer walked into the room holding the phone, and lowered his voice in shame: "Sir, it's the port mafia calling, they said..."

Officer Taneda, who was standing with his back to him, waved his hand, and the assistant officer withdrew to prepare the 'superpower license' that was about to be handed over.

The room became quiet again, and Officer Taneda turned around and looked at the report on the desk. This was the last thing he wanted to see.

It was like the same arena, with the prey placed in the arena, and both sides entered the arena. As long as the Superpower Special Agent Department could be slightly better, or even equal to the port mafia, he had absolute reason to reject Mori Ogai's request, but this time, the port mafia stood at the finish line first with an absolute advantage.

The hurried director returned and handed in another report: "Sir, we have located the Port Mafia's personnel. They only assigned a small team, which is led by... by an assistant officer named Mashiro Hiiragi."

The sigh stuck in his throat finally came out, and Taneda looked at his computer desktop. It was a document. At the top of the document was Mashiro Hiiragi's head, and below it was a detailed record of Mashiro Hiiragi's blank first half of his life, as well as his great achievements after suddenly joining the Port Mafia.

"It's him..."

Taneda tapped the table with his fingers in an unpredictable manner, as if mumbling to himself.