107-110: CD No. ③

107

[Chapter 107: "But, am I not a gangster?"]

Sunlight, dust, and a bookshelf with an empty shelf.

The bookshelf, which was piled high with books, tilted because a book was pulled out, making a slight sound.

It was like a scene of meeting in a dream, the fingertips in his hand trembled, and the touch of "No Longer Human" gradually dissipated. Dazai seemed to be in a trance for a moment, and then suddenly raised his head and met the equally trance-like Mashiro Hiiragi.

Mashiro Hiiragi was standing behind the counter. As his consciousness fell to the ground, his ravaged body recovered, but his spirit was still stagnant before the reversal of time... So, soon, his dark eyes were filled with water, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were quickly occupied by a moist red. It seemed that a certain intact part had also been plundered and plundered, becoming extremely tired and sore. He was even a little unstable and could only support the counter with one hand and cover his lips and teeth with the back of his hand as he tried to breathe.

The book in his hand snapped shut, and Dazai recognized this place in an instant. However, this was not the time point they wanted to go to... Dazai looked at Mashiro Hiiragi in confusion, and then saw Mashiro Hiiragi's evasive eyes as expected.

Trying to turn away his guilty face, Mashiro Hiiragi felt that he should explain, but his eyes, which were still a little hazy and watery, drooped uncontrollably. He really didn't mean it. He definitely didn't feel timid and retreat because he remembered that the first kiss was by the bed. It really wasn't. It was mainly...

It was mainly because he was too tired both physically and mentally at the time, especially when Dazai was still beside him, his eyes were full of unfinished light...

Well, so he really didn't mean it!

The sunlight shone through the glass door, and the bright and open environment brought an indescribable sense of security. Mashiro Hiiragi tried his best. He suppressed the gasp on his lips with all his strength, then cleared his throat, and saw Dazai walking to the counter with elegant steps, raising his hand elegantly, clasping the back of his neck elegantly, and pressing down elegantly. In an instant, his lips, which were extremely sensitive due to his spirit, were crushed and plucked, and the gasp that he had managed to suppress leaked out again, and then was bitten and swallowed by the predator. His trembling soul was carried away, climbing up the mountain again, and diving down to the earth again. When he came to his senses again, transparent silver threads extended and fell from both ends of his separated lips and teeth...

Against his forehead, Dazai stroked Hiiragi's earlobe, which was so white and red that it was about to bleed, and smiled: "From the perspective of time extension, this is indeed our first kiss."

Mashiro Hiiragi blinked her watery eyes, and it took her a long while to realize what Dazai meant. During this time, Dazai had already walked to the cashier with the 'book', and swiped the price for himself, then followed his memory to find the 500 yen coin from his pocket and put it in Mashiro Hiiragi's hand, then skillfully took out the wallet from Mashiro Hiiragi, took out 1,000 yen and put it on the counter, then rummaged around and found another equally new 500 yen coin from the counter.