Chapter One

Cassie

"I just don't think I can take this anymore, like I'm always there for him, and he treats me like shit." I ranted, as I circled my finger around the glass.

I was waiting for my bestfriend Christopher's advice, but I guess a bar in a club wasn't the best place to talk to him.

"Christopher!" I yelled, getting annoyed.

"I hear you Cass, damn." he said mixing a drink.

"Is he putting his hands on you?" he asked, pouring the mixture into a glass.

"No."

"as long as he not putting his hands on you...you good." he replied.

We were currently having a conversation about my current boyfriend Cario, Our relationship is weird.

He's cheating on me but I'm too naive to break up with him.

I started to argue out his advice but a boy about my age came up and started a conversation with him.

"Wassup chris?" he dapped him up from the other side of the bar.

"Wassup Chres, whatcha need?"

"Uh..." He scratched his chin as he scanned the shelf of alcoholic beverages.

He looked down at me with his almond shaped eyes and I looked up at him. He had to be about six feet even.

"I'll have what she got." he yelled over the loud speakers, which were now playing fetty wap.

Chris went to fix another Smirnoff on the rocks like mines, "Can you even handle what I'm drinking." I asked him.

He chucked, without replying.

I shrugged my shoulders, brushing it off "what's your name?" he asked, I took a reluctant pause.

"Cassie."

"Nice to meet you Cassie, I'm Chresanto." He smiled before licking his plump pink lips.

I began to squeeze my legs together to refrain myself from doing something I wasn't supposed to.

"Alright man here." Chris said, sliding him the the glass.
He payed for the Smirnoff and continued talking to Chris.

This gave me time to observe him, he was lightskin, no visible tattos, short curly hair on his head and A fresh line up, he teeth were alined perfectly and pearly white.

He was very attractive...

"Um Christopher, Can you take me home when you're done." I said, pulling away from my thoughts, interrupting their conversation.

He sighed and rolled his eyes like I was getting on his nerves. I pursed my lips and tapped my fingers on the counter tops.

"I told you I have to go pick up my baby after work.

I clicked my tongue forgetting about when he told me that.

"I'll take her." Chresanto offered, "I barely even know you." I argued."You know my name, what else is there to know." he smirked.

I didn't want to come off annoying, so I just went with the flow.He dapped Chris up and I told him bye and I followed Chresanto to the parking lot. I was glad to get out that loud, hot, stank ass club.

We approached a black, matte Lamborghini. "Your car" I mumbled amazed."Yea, what about it." he simply replied.

I nodded and carefully reached for the door handle, that I couldn't find. he laughed at my pity and pushed a button on his key and the door swung open.

"Wow." I mumbled, we both got in his car, it was black and blue leather in the inside, and it smelled crisp and felt cool.

He plugged his phone on his car charger and turned on the radio, he began to back out, and I immediately tensed up.

"Relax, I swear I'm not gone do anything you don't want me too." he smiled still focused on driving. I could feel my cheeks to getting hotter by the second.

He grabbed, his phone and put his password in, "Here put in your address." he said handing me his Iphone. I had no idea how to work this, it was way more complex than my galaxy. I finally figured out how to work it (a little) and the auto voice gave him the directions to my house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Alright ." he announced parking on the curb infront of my small brick house."Thanks." I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

I sat there awkward as fuck for about six minutes. "Umm....can you unlock the door. please." I said in a suppressed chuckle.

"Oh Damn, my bad." he said pushing a button under his window letting me out."Thanks." I mumbled again.

Right when I got out of his car I felt normal again, I felt real awkward and weird being so close to him.

That's Strange

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

First Cahpter Woop Woop......

Anyways

Cassie in m/m