Chapter Twenty-Eight

Cassie

He grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway, we went through the door all the way at the end. He switched on the light and it was a recording studio. He let go of my hand, "I want you to listen to this song, because when I was writing it I was thinking about you.....I was thinking about you the entire time." he said tapping the keys on his laptop.

"Okay." I said standing over him, the beat started to play and I bopped my head along to the rhythm.

Hear the sound of your body drip, drip, drip
As I kiss both sets of lip, lip, lips
Hear the sound of your body drip, drip, drip
As I kiss both sets of lip, lip, lips

I ain't afraid to drown,
If that means I'm deep up in your ocean, yeah
Girl I'll drink you down, sipping on your body all night
I just wanna take your legs an' wrap 'em round
Girl you cummin' right now
My head to your chest feeling your heartbeat girl
Swimming all in your sea, and you sweatin' all over me
Bring it forward, don't you run run
I don't want to be a minute man
Baby you're just like a storm
Rainin' on me girl, your soakin' wet , ooh whoa

I'ma kiss you right, yea, yeah
I'm gon' lick all night, yea, yeah
Girl, when I'm inside yea, yeah
Yeah girl, you heard what I said
I'm gonna make you wet the bed bed bed
I'mma put your legs behind your head
When I make you wet the bed

You don't know what you in for
Bout to get into your mental, huh
Bend you back like its limbo
I'm gon' make you feel like a Nympho
Tonight (ooh) you're mine, baby girl, uh

Anytime you want it
I'm ready and willin' gotta give it
I start to lick on your body, you go to trembling
Flip it around girl, let me get it from the side
And can I visit all those spots you like
Your neck, your back, your sexy lips booty and thighs

I don't want to be a minute man
Baby you're just like a storm
Rainin' on me girl, your soakin' wet, yeah yeah

I'ma kiss you right, yea, yeah
I'm gon' lick all night, yea, yeah
Girl, when I'm inside yea, yeah
Yeah girl, you heard what I said
I'm gonna make you wet the bed bed bed
I'mma put your legs behind your head
When I make you wet the bed

He turned off the music, "What do you think." he turned around in the chair to face me, "Are you sure you made that about me?" I chuckled nervously. "Yes I am, I see the way you look at me and I know you still want me, I know you can't get over the fact that we're just friends. Because I can't either." He grabbed my waist, causing me to gulp and look down. What he was saying wasn't necessarily the truth, but it wasn't a lie either.

"And we both know we want to be more than friends, so let's stop playing." he pulled me down on his lap and started to kiss my neck.

"Chris I have-"

"I don't care." he mumbled, he continued to kiss and suck on my neck. As much as I knew this was wrong, I didn't want to stop either. I do still have feelings for Chris, but I'm with Chres.

"What about Meghan, I mean that is your girl and all." I said trying to get him to stop. He looked up at me, "Do you want me to stop?" I sucked my teeth.

"No."
-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-
Chresanto

I must've really messed up. I do feel bad for even inviting Yasmin over to my place because I know Cassie wouldn't do something like that to me. She's done nothing but been there for me and I pushed her away.
-_-_-___-_-__-_-__-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-
The Next Day
Cassie
I woke up with a banging headache, I blinked my eyes a few times until my vision came into view. I definitely wasn't in my hotel. I looked around and saw I was in this gigantic room in this gigantic bed. I sat up and realized I was in nothing but a t-shirt and "my girl" was unbelievably sore.

I rubbed my temples, and I heard a door open, "Cassie." I looked up and saw Chris in the doorway. All the pieces seemed to fall together, I was in Chris's house, in his bed, in his shirt. "I am so sorry." he said. "I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing, this wasn't my intentions." he said, gesturing to me . I Got out the bed and began searching for the one thing that what ruin my life if it wasn't there.

I pulled off the bed sheets, it wasn't there, I looked under the bed it wasn't there, I circled the bed and it wasn't there, I checked the bathroom twice. "Where is it?" I asked. "Where's what?" he asked. I ran my hand through my hair and started to cry. "The condom! Where's the condom Chris?!" I yelled at him.

He walked over to the bed and checked the same places as me. "Its not there!" I screamed at him. "Clam down, aren't you on the pill?" he asked. "No I'm not on the pill, I wouldn't be stressing like this if I was in the goddamn pill."

"You can't just assume that type of, stuff. We did it before without a condom." he said, I pushed past him . "Your a fucking asshole." I mumbled. I walked over to a chair where my clothes were. I pulled on my underwear and pants. I grabbed my shoes and walked out his room.

"I didn't have a boyfriend before and I was on the pill before. We were both young and naive before. You didn't have a girlfriend before and you weren't Chris Brown before." I said trying to find my way out of this house.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home."

"You need a ride."

"No." I said walking out his front door.
-
I was walking for a good while, until a car pulled to my side, I tried to see who it was through the tinted Windows. The Windows rolled down, Revealing the one and only, August Alsina. "Goodmornin' Cassie." he said, I ignored him and kept walking. "Why you walking out hea by yaself?" he asked. "Because I want to." I shot back. "Oh, somebody has a shitty additude. Ion know why it seemed like Chris handled that last night." He smirked. I stopped dead in my tracks. "Ahh, I got your attention now." he smiled, I sucked my teeth. "What do you want." He shrugged, "You need a ride." he asked. "Only beacuse my feet hurt." I said getting in.

"Or maybe it's because you got a thing for me." he mumbled. "Excuse me, I have a boyfriend." I said. "Dosen't seem like it, the way you be acting." he said starting to drive. "What hotel you stayin at?" he asked. "Why, what do you want from me. You want some sex from me, because it seems like your decipting me as a hoe." I said. "No, because I wanna drop you're defensive ass off and if I wanted sex from you I would've already got it." he said cockily.

"Why because your August Alsina?" I asked, "Exactly." he said. I rolled my eyes. "The Marriott." I said. "What?" "That's the hotel I'm staying at." I said. he nodded, "Right."
--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_

Filler Chapter.........

Did Cassie really cheat on Chres If they were on break???

Vote/COMMENT