Chapter Sixteen

Cassie

I ran my hands down my dress, smoothing out a few creases. I jogged back up the steps, going to Chris' aid with last minute preparations.

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

"I got it!" I running to the door, I pulled it open swiftly to be face to face with Meghan. "Hi Cassie." she said giving me a hug. I moved aside to let her in the house.  "I see you came prepared." I said gesturing to her wine bottle. "Girl I always come prepared." she said holding the bottle up.

"Where's Chris?" she snapped her head around. "Oh, he's in the kitchen." I said walking in that direction, she followed behind me. "Hey baby." She sat the wine bottle down on the kitchen counter and went to kiss him. He look just as confused as me.

Are they dating?

"Hey Meg." he mumbled, I think he was taken back by what she did. "Um, Cassie can you help me with this." he said, gesturing to the food. I nodded and helped him carry it to the buffet table.

"Sooo." I purred. He looked at me, "I don't know what that was." he mumbled, setting down a platter. "Last time I talked to Meghan, Nia was pregnant with Royalty and she was pissed." Chris said looking at me. "Maybe she forgave you." I shrugged. "But, she didn't even give me a heads up."

"Y'all just need to talk, y'all had a good relationship before the situation." I said walking back into the kitchen.
-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-__-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-

"Wow."

What was supposed to be a dinner ended up turning into a house party real quick. I brushed through the crowd, trying to find Chris, when did find him, him and Meghan were sucking each others face off.

Guess they made up

I honestly didn't think I was going to make it to my parents dinner, there's to many people here and Chris isn't sober enough to get them all out.

"Chris." I said snapping fingers at them, "I'll be right back." Meghan said walking away. "I see you guys made up." I said folding my arms.

He nodded, obviously faded.

"Umm I came to tell you-"

He held his finger up to me, "Hold up- TY!" he yelled across the room. I looked around trying to see who he was yelling at and then this scrawny, lightskin boy approached us, he wasn't ugly or anything, he looked like someone I'd date when was younger. He had tattoos and plump, pink lips. "This is Cassie, who I was telling you about." He spoke over the music. "He's going to be recording on the album with me." Chris said. I nodded, "Nice to meet you....."

"Tyga, but my real name is Michael." he said, we shook each others hand and soon Meghan came back "Chris come dance with me." she told him, pulling him into the crowd of people.

I poured me a cup of vodka, straight.

I took big gulps from my cup and bumped into someone on my way out. "Chres?" I said looking up at him. "I thought this was a dinner, good thing I didn't bring Creston." he yelled over the music. "Where is he?" I asked. "I had to take him back to the hospital for testing. They're keeping him all night, but I don't want to talk about that." he shrugged.

"What are you drinking" he asked, grabbing my cup. "Vodka, I'll go get some." I turned to walk away but he pulled me back. "I'm straight." he said.

I pinched his cheeks, "Your acting so innocent." His cheeks turned red and I laughed.
-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_
"Dance with me." I told Chresanto, "I can't dance." I smacked my lips, pulling him into the crowd. They were playing some pretty good music now, good enough for me to get turmt up. I danced around with him and I put his hands on my waist. I grinded on him and he guided me, after I got tired of dancing I decided I wanted to go upstairs.

I turned around to face him. "Come with me." I purred, I grabbed is hand and led him up the steps. I turned the knob to my room and walked inside, I closed the door behind us.

"Cassie what are you doing?" he asked. I ignored the question and started to kiss him at first he kissed me back but, then he stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked trying to kiss him again. "You're drunk, that's what's wrong." He mumbled.

I did have a couple more drinks and I was in fact under the influence, but I didn't want to admit that.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sober enough to know I want to have sex with you." I replied trying to keep my balance. "I'm not going to take advantage of you like that." He said. I scoffed, he obviously wasn't feeling this.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow." he said walking away.
--

Meghan in m/m