Chapter Three

Cassie

'My feet are killing me' I thought to myself as I got off the bus, I was really pissed Cario took the car last night, but I know he'll come back eventually. I started my walk home which wasn't that far.

I really don't want to go back to my house after what happened last night but I wasn't going to catch the bus all the way uptown to Chris' house so I guess I have no choice.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Ugh." I sighed as I pulled my gym shoes off my aching feet. I sat in the couch and messaged them for awhile as I looked through my phone, I had a text message from Christopher.

Chris: Can you watch Royalty tonight.

I sighed knowing, I can't say no to Chris.

You: Yea, but you have to pick her up before I go to work tomorrow at 7.

I sat my phone in the coffee table, and went into my bedroom, I heard the shower running, so I assumed Cairo was here. I changed out of my scrubs into some leggings and a white t-shirt.

I heard the water cut off in the bathroom, so I tried my best to move quicker, so could avoid Cairo.
But we all know that didn't work.

"Cassie." he spoke, I ignored him.

He sighed and continued to dry off his hair. Just like any other girl I fell for his looks. He was about 6'1, lightskin but he was mixed with something, a perfect grade of hair, plump pink lips, chinky eyes, and a muscular body.

I never paid attention to his devious personality. "Baby, why are you ignoring me." he said looking for some clothes.

I'm not replying

"I'm sorry."

Bullshit

"You know I love you right?"

Yes Cario, you showed me how much you loved me last night.

I sat on the bed and brushed my hair into a ponytail. "Cassie, I'm sorry Bae, you know how I get." He said, now sitting next to me.

He began kissing and sucking on my neck, knowing that's my weakness. "Stop Cario." I moaned, by mistake. I felt him smile on my neck. "Stop!" I yelled pushing him away. He laughed and kissed my forehead, walking out the room.

I hate him!

I rolled over and tried to fall asleep. Then I remembered my phone.

Oh fuck!

I scrambled out of bed and jogged into the living room, thankfully he wasn't in my phone. "Come here baby." He ordered and of course I came, I grabbed my phone and slid it under my leg as I sat down.

"Look at what I got." he said holding up a plastic bag with baby powder, I'm not a weedhead or anything....but this didn't look right.

"What is it." I said grabbing it from him, examining it. "Some good ass shit."

He picked up a flyer off the table and told me to pour it on the flyer. I did as told, and poured it on there.

He went first, he plugged one of his nostrils with his finger and inhaled it. He passed it to me, I didn't really know about this because his nose turned red and his eyes were watery. "Shit."he mumbled, still taking in the aftermath.

I unsurely sniffed it up like he did, and it felt like indescribable. And I liked it.

But I did it over and over....

It was addictive.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Three_-_-_-_Weeks_-_-_-_Later
Cassie

I examined myself in the bathroom mirror, red, droopy eyes stared back at me. I've been sniffing cocaine everyday and night. Its really taken a toll on my life, I've been missing work, and I feel horrible without it.

I just can't stop.....

I pulled my hair up in a bun and went to domy afternoon sniff. Cario has been out off it lately....his been smoking weed, taking heroin, popping Molly's, on top of cocaine. He's just a mess and we've been having a lot of sex lately and as of three weeks ago I was a virgin.

I Wasn't in the right mindset and I'm still not

I took the last drawal of cocaine and wiped my nose, Cario was beside me doing god knows what.

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

"Who the fuck" I mumbled getting up.

"I got it baby." he said pushing me back down. He walked to the door and I watched him briefly.

Chresanto

I waited for her to open the door, I wanted to know why she went m.i.a, she hasn't been coming to work, I was just worried about her.

The door was pulled open and I was face to face with her boyfriend.

Bitch Ass Nigga

"What the fuck you want!" he yelled at me, he was obviously high as hell off something. "Chill Nigga, where's Cassie." I asked, unimpressed by his presence."What the fuck you worried about my bitch for?" he asked.

"Cario who's at the door." Cassie yelled from the back room. I heard her footsteps coming closer. "Don't worry about it, stay the fuck back there." he yelled.

My jaw tightened, what he talkin to her like that for?

"Nigga don't be talking to her like that." I said and pushed him into the house.

He swung at me, but I caught it and hit him in the jaw. Cassie now emerged from wherever she was and ran up to him. "Cario!" she yelled, obviously concerned. "Get the fuck away from me!" he yelled, pushing her to the floor, he stomped to the back room and slammed the door.

I helped her up, "Cassie, come on." I said helping her up, before he came back. "No Chresanto, look at what you did." she cried. I looked at her puzzled.

This nigga really been fucking with her head. "Look at you, look at what he's doing to you!" I yelled

"I don't care, Chresanto! Get out, Get out of my house!" I said pushing him out.

"Fine! Don't cry when he really starts beating your ass, cause you asking for that shit!"

I walked away from her and I heard the door slam behind me.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cario in m/m

vote/comment