Chapter Twenty-Five

Cassie

I woke up in my own, cold bed, by myself at Chris's house. Talk about lonely. Maybe T.V will get my mind off of Chres. I channel surfed for a while and my eyes where caught on a pampers commercial, the babies were so cute. "Aww." I cooed. The commercial quickly switched backed to the regular program. Wendy Williams.

I hate her.

But there was nothing else on so I just watched, "So today we have a very special guest." I rolled my eyes and mimicked her. "He just as handsome as he is talented. Although he is the newbie on the block he's already gained millions of fans. Everybody put you hands together for Chris Brown." she clapped and so did the crowd.

I sat up straight in my bed, he looked different but good. Alot more tattoos, he grew out his hair and nose piercings. "I'm so happy to have you here today, wow you look even More handsome in person." she flirted.

Cougar Ass

"Thank you." He said getting comfortable in his seat. "Lets talk about you album fan of a fan." She said sipping whatever's in that cup she's always drinking out of. "Umm my album was a collaboration, with Tyga and it was real fun to work with him and a lot people seem to be enjoying it so I'm happy." he smiled.

"Okay enough about work, let's talk about love life. I know there's a lot of girls throwing themselves at you. I mean look at you!" he weakly smiled, I could tell he was uncomfortable. I would too if a woman her age kept flirting with me.

"I don't have anybody right now...I'm just....chilling." he shrugged. I flipped the channel. I just didn't want to watch him anymore after that. I wasn't jealous or anything I just didn't want to watch it. I heard the doorbell ring and I got out of bed to answer it

I immediately figured it as Chres but when I opened the door it was...

Nia

"Is Chris here?" she asked, picking at her nails, I could not stand her. "No, why?" I asked noticing the neatly sealed envelope in her other hand. "So his ass went away anyways." I heard her mumble. "Give him this When you see him." "I know you'll see him soon." she said walking away.

What was that supposed to mean?

I closed the door and read the front of the envelope. 'Superior Court Of California'

I furrowed my eyebrows, why is she taking him to court? I wasn't going to open it because it's not none of my business. My phone vibrated in my sweat pants pocket. "Speaking of." I mumbled.

Cassie: Hey

Chris: Hey, I just got done with this interview with Wendy Williams. Never again.

I laughed.

Cassie: Umm....you know Nia just came over here. She dropped off an envelope; From the courthouse?

I heard him mumbled something under his breath.

Chris: Umm okay, just bring it to me when you get down here.

Cassie: down where?

Chris: I sent you  a plane ticket, my album release party is this weekend.

Cassie: A release party, with like-

Chris: Um Cassie I have to go now, I'll call you when I get a chance.

And with that the line went dead, our conversation were always short nowadays. I wasn't complaining though, because I would get to see him this weekend. I haven't seen Chris in months and I really missed my best friend.
-_-__--__-_---_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-__-_-
Chresanto

"So why did you call me over here?" Yasmin smirked. I sat down next to her on the couch, "To talk." She made a pouty face. "I don't think your girlfriend would like that."

I slightly rolled my eyes, "Cassie don't run me." She smiled, "Good." I literally only wanted to talk to Yasmin. I was desperate for attention and I needed somebody to talk to, and I knew she wouldn't deny my company. "So, what do you want to talk about?" She questioned. I shrugged, "Shit, anything." She bit her lip, "what happened between me and you?" "What'chu mean? What happened to me and you?" I repeated her question. " I met Cassie that's what happened."

The look on her face after those words came out of my mouth was indescribable, she looked heartbroken. I didn't mean to sound too harsh but that's just how it came out. "Well I guess there's no reason for me to be here then." She said grabbing her stuff. "No, Stay." I said pulling her on top of me. I saw her eyes flicker to my lips and before I knew it she was all over me. I quickly pushed her off of me causing her to fall on the floor, "Yasmin, It's not like that."

I heard the front door open, causing me to panic there was only one person what a key to my house.

"Shit." I mumbled when I noticed that it could only be Cassie. I she walked in the living room and stopped dead in her tracks. I could see the look on her face and I knew that she was hurt, she didn't say anything before turning around to walk away. I hurried and got up to follow her. She walked outside and unlocked her car that was parked right infront of my house, she opened her door then stopped to look at me. "Cassie i-" she shook her head. "I came back to talk to you, to listen to you. But I guess you found somebody else." she mumbled, before getting in her car and speeding off.
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Cassie

Why am I always getting hurt? First with Chris, then Cario, now Chres. I was sick of being the victim. I just couldn't believe he had her in his house. I don't know if he cheated, but it sure as hell looked like it to me.

I looked down at my buzzing phone and saw that it was Chres was calling me, I ended the call and started to cry, I'm always crying over boys.

Especially the ones who don't give a fuck about me.
-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_--_--__-_-_-__-_-_-_

Cassie and Chres falling apart already, makes me sad :'-(