Chapter Eleven

Cassie

An awkward silence had overcome us as we stood on Chris' porch.

"I had a nice time tonight." I stated, "I told you I was gone make it up to you." he smiled.

"Well, thanks for making it up to me." I spoke awkwardly. "Fasho, I'll call you.....Tomorrow." he replied just as awkwardly.

"Okay, Goodnight Chresanto." I gave him one last wave before walking inside the house. I giggled to myself, I was head over heels for this guy. "Are you drunk?" Chris asked, Approaching the top of the steps.

I rolled my eyes.

"No Chris, I'm not drunk ."

"So umm, how was your date?" he questioned,

"Ohhhhh." I moaned.

"The fuck?" he mumbled, obviously uneasy about my previous gesture.

I mugged him, "Our date was perfect, and we kissed, and his lips were soft, and he said I was crazy, but I was sexy, and he said I was attractive, and we talked about our family, and he's gonna call me tomorrow, and he's so amazing." I rambled.

"That nice, bu-"

"Chris come back to bed!" A female voice yelled. "Who is that?" I asked. "Some girl I met at the club tonight." he shrugged. "But I was kinda busy so I'm gonna go........see you in the morning?" he asked more than stating.

"Mmhm."

I dropped my clutch on the kitchen counter and pulled out my phone, I had some instagram notifications, so I checked them out. I pulled up a picture I was tagged in, it was a picture of me and Chres tonight.

Santothaplugg: Had a great time with @Cassieardelle tonight

I liked the picture then read the comments.

Jayla_a_bad_bitch: #goals😍

Emily.Love: @jayla_a_bad_bitch Ik Right ?

Almightyceecee: Is that your girlfriend?

Kaylaloveschres: Y'all cute, but you sexy assf😩😍😍😍😍👅💦

_Yasminnnnn:Was she supposed to be my replacement? Automatic downgrade

Chrisbrownofficial: ^ *Sips some good ass tea*

Yallknow.aj: Bitches just jealous😴✌🏾️She's really pretty Chres, y'all would make a cute couple💯

I rolled my eyes at Yasmin comment and turned off my phone, I jogged up the steps to hear faint moans coming from Chris room. I shook my head and got ready for bed.
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_

I woke up with a big ass grin on my face last night was amazing, despite hearing Chris having sex with some random hoe a few doors down. I couldn't wait to see Chresanto again. I went downstairs and made me some coffee. I watched tv and drank my beverage until I heard my phone ring.

I smiled when I saw it was Chresanto.

Chresanto👅: Goodmorning Beautiful

My smile grew larger

You: Goodmorning, what are you doing today?

Chresanto👅: I'm going to get my brother today, they released him this morning.

You: That's nice, Chris was talking about a thanksgiving dinner on Saturday I don't know if he's still doing it though.

Chresanto👅: Y'all should do it I'm going to have Creston until December twenty-eighth. Do you want to come with me to get him today?