Chapter Twenty-Two

Chris

"Alright Christopher lets talk, image." Mr.Convy said. I sat across from him in his office and Alana stood in a corner rapidly tapping on her phone. "My image?" I repeated. He nodded, "Would you consider yourself loyal or faithful?" he questioned. "I've never been in relationship where I've cheated." I answered truthfully.

"Ah, the good boy image. Were going to have to change that, you need to fuck some shit up." He rubbed his chin writing something down on his notepad.

"Any children?" He asked, "Yeah I have a daughter, she'll be one soon." I smiled proudly, he grinned "Wonderful." he said scribbling something else down. Alana approached us, "How do you feel about a collaboration for your first single?" she asked not taking her eyes off her phone. "Um that'd be cool." I shrugged. She nodded and walked back to the corner.

I turned my attention back to Mr.Convy, "We need your debut song to raise the anticipation for your upcoming debut album, once that album hits the charts and you're getting settled into your celeberity lifestyle, introduce you daughter and get some personal life added in, after that some type of disaster needs to happen you. need. to. fuck up. When you overcome whatever that is, you're the most respected man in the r&b, hip-hop community." he spoke, I was utterly confused.

This was too much going on, was I really ready for this?

"I don't get it, you want me to....fuck up my career." I asked, He sighed, "Look at all these other celebrities, each of them had a boost to start their fan base." he started.

"Beyonce was a pageant girl..."

"Nicki Minaj has this crazy sex appeal to men and women too."

"Rihanna introduced island girls to music."

"Drake started off on a teen drama series."

I nodded starting to understand his point of view. "And you're going to be the next....the next Michael Jackson, he said staring out the window.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_
Cassie

"Damn Cass I didn't know you missed me like that." Chres said, playing in my hair, "Well now you know." I blushed. He chuckled, nodding his head.
He reached over to his nightstand and pulled  out a box. "I got you something." He handed me the velvet box.

I sat up; tracing my fingers across the soft material before opening it, my eyes were greeted to a beautiful sterling silver necklace. I took it out of the box and Chresanto clasped it around my neck. "You like it?"

"I love it." I kissed him.
-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_
Chris

I walked into the studio amazed, it was nothing compared to the one back home. "Wow." I mumbled. "Okay Chris, Michael should be here any moment. You told me you already had a song ready to record?" Alana questioned, I nodded and took a seat in front of the recording booth.

"What's the name of it?" she asked, I dug in my pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. She grabbed it and scanned it. "Its called Ayo." I told her playing with the amps.

"This is poppin' especially for your first single." she said handing me the paper back. I smiled, "Thanks." She nodded and started to tap on her phone, as usual.

We both look up when we heard the studio door open and Michael walk through. I wasn't starstruck or nothing because that nigga ain't had a hit song since that 'Rack City' joint and I already knew him. "Wassup Mayne."
"Wassup." I said dapping him up.

"So let's start recording this song?"

(Michael Is Tyga's Real Name)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_
Chresanto

I woke up to see Creston standing at the foot of my bed, I looked over my shoulder to see Cassie was still asleep. "What's wrong Creston." I asked flicking on the lamp.

"I d-don't know, I can-can't breathe." He choked. "What, what happened to your breathing machine?" I said, in my groggy tone. He hurriedly rushed to the bathroom, cutting me off. I started to panic because he didn't look well based off his actions or what he was telling me. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to see him kneelt over the toilet. I rubbed his back as he started to puke up God knows what.

And he kept going

and going

and going

until I realized that the vomit had turned into blood. "What the fuck." I mumbled. He finally stop and started breathing heavy. "I feel like I'm about to pass out." He said in between breaths.

"Huh?"

"I-I feel like...."

And with that he collapsed
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_

Cliffhangers Suck I Know.

Vote/Comment

Please read my book 'Hold You Down'