Chapter Two

Cassie

I watched Chresanto pull off when I reached my porch steps, I pulled out my key and unlocked the bar door, then the wooden door.

I pushed the door open, only for the smell of weed to smack me in the face. Cario was sitting on the couch smoking a fat ass blunt. I shook my head and made my way to our bedroom. I pulled off my pumps and began to undress.

I tip-toed to my dresser, because I hate my bare feet on the floor. I pulled out a black crop top and some baggy sweatpants. I dressed quickly then put on my ugg like slippers.

I started to pin up my 22 inches of malaysian and Cario walked in. "You can't speak no mo'." I ignored him. "who was that who dropped you off?"

I walked up to the door trying to get trough, I huffed and he continued to bombard me with question. "I know that wasn't yo so called bestfriend, Chris." He continued.

I just stared at him, "DO YOU HEAR ME!" He yelled, causing me to jump.

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

"Excuse me, Cario." I mumbled pushing past him, I walked to the door and peeped through the hole.

Chresanto?

I opened the door and unlocked it, "What the hell are you doing here?!" I whispered yelled, hoping Cario wouldn't come to the door.

"Chill, I just came to give you this." he replied holding up my Michael Kors purse. He dropped it in my hands, "So wassup, why you acting funny." he asked.

Ugh, I barely even know him. What dose he mean acting funny. My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of hands resting on my hips and light kisses being placed in the crook of my neck.

It surely wasn't Chresanto and I already knew what was bound to happen when this door closed.

I looked up at Chresanto, who had an confused look on his face. "You should probably go." I mumbled. He cleared his throat and  stepped off the porch without saying a word.

I gently closed the door and prepared for the worst. "Listen Cario, he was only-"

My words were cut off by his strong hand slapping me right in the face.

I stumbled back, and instantly grabbed the side of my face he pushed me to the ground and held my jaw like he hadn't already done enough.

"You think I'm stupid, huh? You think I don't know what's going on with you and that nigga?Your Mines, all me. Now listen to that." He said snatching his hand away.

"I'm going out." He mumbled walking to the door with the car keys.

"And don't do anything stupid." He added before walking out.

The-_-_-Next-_-_-_Day

Chresanto

"I told you she had a nigga but did you want to listen." Chris said passing me the blunt.

I was telling him about how I went to Cassie's house and how that nigga was all up on her. "You don't get it." I sighed, before taking a long drag.

He Smacked his lips "Don't get what?"

"Nothing I gotta go. I'll Catch up with you later." I said getting up and walking towards the door.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Actually, we had his room moved, I'll have somebody show you the way," the receptionist said as she scanned the room for someone.