Chapter Thirty-Four

Two Weeks Later

"Thank you for shopping at Oh So Chic." I smiled handing the woman her shopping bag, she returned the smile before exiting the boutique. It's almost been two weeks and I'm already loving my new job; it takes my mind off of all the stress at home.

"So tell me about you and Chres." Bambi said, facing me. We have developed such a tight bond over the past weeks it's crazy. She knows about the Chris and Chres situation.

Sometimes she can be annoying because, she's in love with Chris Brown. But she dosent talk about him as much as she used to. "I still haven't told him and I keep throwing up, my appetite is crazy and I'm incredibly tierd all the time." I complained. "Oh girl....you know what that sounds like." Nicole butted in. "You're Pregnant." The twins said on que.

Pregnant?

"Huh, i don't think so." I laughed, "Well you used condoms with Chres. Right?" Bambi asked. I shook my head, realizing the facts they were pointing out. "Did you use one with Chris?" I shook my head. This conversation was really beginning to make my skin crawl. "And you had sex with them the same week?" Nicole asked. I nodded nervously. "Oh baby girl, you messed up. If your cheating, cheat right." Shannon said.

I bit my lip, "I'm guess I'm going to have to buy a pregnancy test after work, but I doubt i'm pregnant." I shrugged. "No go now, while we're on break. we want to know too!" Bambi exclaimed. "But-"

They all gave me glares and I gave in. "Okay fine, I don't know how to do this, so can one-"

"I will." Nicole said, I guess she was the best bet, since she had two kids. I grabbed my car keys and we drove the closest pharmacy.
-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-___-_-_-_--__-_

"Twenty dollars for a fucking, pregnacy test?" I asked the cashier. "Cassie!" Nicole whisper yelled. "Yes ma'am." the cashier responded, chuckling. I reluctantly pulled a twenty dollar bill out and handed it to the cashier. She finished ringing me up and handed me my bag. "Thanks." I mumbled.
-_-__-_-_-_-_-___-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_

We all crowed in the small bathroom stall, waiting for the results to come in through the test. "Damn, I can't see!" Bambi complained. "Oh my God." I repeated for the fortieth time, as I anxiously waited. "Stay calm Cass." Nicole rubbed my shoulder. My eyes widened as a line appeared. "What dose one line mean!" I yelled.

"I bet you it means your pregnant." Bambi said. "No it dose not." Shannon butted in. "Well then what it mean?!"

Shannon rolled her eyes, "One line means you're not pregnant, no need to wor-"

"Guys look!" Nicole said, as everyone's attention flew back to the test. We all watched as a second line came into veiw.

"Spoke to soon." Bambi mumbled.

"Oh my goodness Cassie your pregnant!" Nicole said, snatching the test. After those word came from her mouth I blacked out. I didn't know how to feel.

"I'm pregnant?" I croaked.

She nodded.

I just started crying. Why? It wasn't beacuse I was sad, I was actually happy it's just......

I don't know who the father of this baby could be.
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-__-

After what seemed like an hour of crying in the bathroom with the girls, Miss.Taylor came in and scolded us. She then realized the test and told me to go home early, so here I am home alone,

Thinking of ways to tell Chres the news....

Nervous isn't even the word, I'm pregnant now and I still haven't told him about Chris, and the fact this could be his baby too.