Chapter Twenty-Six

Cassie

Today is the day I leave for Florida, I'm not really excited but its whatever, I'm going for Chris. Ever since that situation with Chres and Yasmin, I've been miserable. Chres has been blowing up my phone; I keep ignoring him and he's already been by here twice. He doesn't know I'm going out of town either, I mean why should he.
I zipped up my jacket and started pulling my luggage towards the uber I called. I put my stuff in the trunk and he drove me to the airport.
-_-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-_

"Damn it is hot." I said fanning myself at baggage claim. I'd just arrived in Florida and it's beautiful, but I'm in desperate need of some a.c. I spotted my two suitcases and pulled them off the luggage machine.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Cassiedelle-" I cut him off, "It's Cassie." I corrected. "Cassie for Mr.Brown." I nodded. He nodded and grabbed my suitcases,  I followed him to an all black Range Rover.

He opened the door for me, and I got inside the luxurious vehicle. I made myself comfortable, he got in the drivers seat. "My name is Ellis and I'll be your driver for your stay here in Florida." I smiled widely, "Nice to meet you Ellis."

As we drove I took in the beautiful scenery of Florida, it looks a lot like California down here; but hotter. After riding down, What seemed like an endless road of Palm trees. We arrived at a hotel and Ellis let me out, "You're already checked in, here's your room key." he handed me a key and grabbed my luggage. "Oh, I got it." I said grabbing it from him.

"Fair Enough, Mr.Brown should be here soon."
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-

"This is so beautiful." I mumbled, walking into my room. It was a presidential suite on the seventieth floor. I pulled my luggage in and closed the door behind me. I looked through one of my suitcases for something else to wear, since I was currently in sweats and it's basically 200 degrees outside.

I took a shower and put on a long multi colored maxi skirt with a melon colored cami. I left my hair in its wild curly state and put on a fresh coat of favorite Mac lipgloss.

I laid on my bed and pulled out ny phone, tons of messages from Chres, tons of missed calls from Chres. Should I call him back? Not now, I just can't.

Knock
Knock
knock

I got off the bed an went to the door, I looked through the peephole and saw Chris. I smiled, "Is that my bestfriend?" I jokingly questioned. "Come on Cassie, I can't be in the hallways like this." He said. I opened the door, I almost forgot he was Chris Brown. He slipped inside and closed the door. "Hey." he finally said. "Well hello to you too, I see you're big balling now." I said pointing to the gold chains laced around his neck.

"Come on Cass don't do that, I'm still the same Chris." He said sitting down on the bed. I went to the window, an looked at the view, "Its so gorgeous down here." I mumbled, "It looks just like California." He shrugged. "I miss it up there." He said. "I don't." I said sitting down next to him.

He dropped his big arm around my neck, "You want to tell me about it?" He asked. "Not really, but you're going to bug me until I do." I replied. He laughed softly. "I think Chres cheated on me." I mumbled. I looked up, when I didn't hear him say anything.

"Since when did y'all even start going together?" he asked cluelessly. "Since I told him I wanted too." I looked down. "I really don't want to talk about it." I unzipped one of my suitcases and pulled out the envelope Nia had told me to give him.

"Talk about this."

I handed it to him and sat next to him again. He rubbed his temples and then opened it. I followed his eyes as he scanned the paper. He seemed to get more angrier the further he got towards the end. "Are you okay?" I asked trying to peek at the paper. "Yeah, I'm good." He said folding it up and slipping it in his pocket.

I gave him an unsure look, "But look, My party is tonight at my house. I'll come pick you up." He said walking towards the door. "Umm...okay what time." I asked. "Nine." he replied, before leaving.
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-__-
Chris

I got into the back of the truck next to Alana. "So did you finally see your friend?" she asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone, dailing Nia's number. "Good, now you can stop stressing me about it." She mumbled.

Nia: Hello?

I instantly got angry again.

Chris: So you want to take my daughter away from me?

Nia: I warned you Chris.....I told you not to go.

Chris: what the fuck dose me coming down here got to do with our daughter?!

Nia: Just be ready for court Christopher.

Chris: Are you serious right now, this is some bullshit. What happened between you and me, don't got shit to do with Ro (Royalty)

Nia: I don't have time for you right now.

Chris: You know wh-

The line went dead causing me to flip out. "What's going on Chris?" Alana asked. "She's going to take my fucking daughter away!" I yelled, causing the car to swerve a little. "Oh, this is perfect I'll call Convy-" I looked at her like she had just lost her damn mind.

"This isn't about my career Alana, this is about my daughter, my family. This is something real personal to me and all you're thinking about is an image?" I said. She just stared at me blankly. I huffed and sat back in my seat.
-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-__-_-__-
Cassie
I stood infont of the full length mirror and held different outfits in front of me. I let out a frustrated sigh, I couldn't find anything and I literally packed my closet in my suitcases.

I settled on something simple, a black bodysuit with cross-cross stitching going along the middle, some high waisted jeans, and my black, suede ankle boot heels. I laid everything out and took a quick shower. It was already seven, and i had just got out the shower. I dried off and put on my outfit. I wasn't trying to wear a lot of makeup, so I touched up my eyebrows and put on some dark red lipstick.

I decided to flat iron my hair and I was done by 7:56. I gave myself a thumbs up and sat on my bed. After realizing It was only 8:13 I decided to take selfies, to past time. I took my pictures and uploaded them to instagram.
-_-_-_-_-_-__-_---_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was 9:44. I answered it when I realized it was Chris. I answered in my groggy tone.

Cassie: Hello?

Chris: We're downstairs come on, before someone notices us.

Us?

Cassie: Okay.

I ended the call, I checked myself one last time before leaving out. I pushed the down button on the elevator and stepped inside. I watched the numbers go down until it stopped and a fairly handsome guy got on.

He leaned over to see if he had to push a floor button, but I guess we were both going to the lobby. "Hey." he said. "H-hey." I stuttered. He smiled and looked away from me. We both watched as we went lower and lower,  until we reached the first floor. the doors opened and I stumbled out. I looked back and saw him smirking at me. I fixed myself up and proceeded out the building.
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-

Cassie and Chris in media

I don't know how much I can stress this please VOTE AND COMMENT.